Wheel fitment - A5 BE wheels?

Mark S

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting some A5 BE rotors for my S3 and I'm not sure if they'll fit because of the width and offset.

They're 9J x 19, stud pattern is 5 x 112, but the offset is ET33. Can anyone help?

Cheers
Mark

N8 will be along in a minute with the definitive answer i'm sure, but I don't think they will fit with that offset..:think:

+1 Don't think they will fit, although someone should be along shortly. :happy:

I think with that width wheel and low offset they will destroy the arches so im going with they wont fit im afraid

that's too much. no fitting for sure.

Hi N8, sorry to hijack this thread but I have the chance of getting some tt rims 19x9j et52 pretty cheap.Im running an 2009 a4sline with 19 x 8.5 j et 42 with 255/35/19 tyres.I need to know if ill need spacers and if the bore would be the sameAny advice would be greatly appreciated!

The bore is 57.1 on the TT and our A/S3s, but ET52 is too low for a 9" wide wheel to clear the strut on the inside so you'll need a spacer. I think you want 8mm spacers.

ET48 (a 6mm spacer) will give you the same outer position, but I don't know if that'll clear the strut.

ET36 (16mm spacer) would take it to where your 8.5 sits inside, but then it won't clear the arch.

Wheel Offset Calculator

Just seeing it's on an A4... no idea what the limits are on them, are the just the same as A3s N8? Center bore is still 57.1, but no idea about ET/width ranges.