Wheel fitment rs3 8v

Mikeys

Reaction score
Hi people I’ve just became a Audi rs3 owner they currently have the standard alloys on I want to upgrade but want an aggressive look can anybody give me the ideal 19” fitment please Thankyou

Congrats! There's a fitment thread here. But to shortcut, 9 inch width with a +40 offset is an aggressive fit, +45 is flush. Check Neuspeeds website which has various fitment configs for each wheel for your desired look.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the congrats and for the reply…..
So a 9” with a 40 offset for front and rear is that ok ? Will they not catch the front callipers

Hi people I’ve just became a Audi rs3 owner they currently have the standard alloys on I want to upgrade but want an aggressive look can anybody give me the ideal 19” fitment please Thankyou
I have BC Forged 9.5j with ET 45 rear and ET 43 front. They sit flush with fenders and no rubbing on 265/30 19s. You just need to ensure any rim you hope to buy will clear the calipers, some will not.
6ed3f6c54101ce64c61e1c51845415c2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

They are nice Thankyou for your info that’s the issue I’m having clearing the front calliper I need to find a set I like the car is black I’m not a fan of the black on black I’m thinking of black with polished fronts has anybody got this set up with any pictures as I’m so stuck IM ALSO AFTER SOMEBODY WITH A MAXTON ACCOUNT IF ANYONE HAS ONE PLLEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE

They are nice Thankyou for your info that’s the issue I’m having clearing the front calliper I need to find a set I like the car is black I’m not a fan of the black on black I’m thinking of black with polished fronts has anybody got this set up with any pictures as I’m so stuck IM ALSO AFTER SOMEBODY WITH A MAXTON ACCOUNT IF ANYONE HAS ONE PLLEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE
Before, I had these on. For reference they are 8.5j 19s with ET35. They cleared calipers, just. Fitted with 235/35 rubber. They are RS6 replicas.

514335fca32cfc0ec30c2b913e4d048e.jpg

Can anybody give me any advice I’m looking at these alloys the one place has told me 19”x8.5 et45 for the fronts and 19”x9.5 et42 for the rear but another place has told me they won’t fit can anybody shed any light on this before I order them I do want an aggressive fit but is this likely to catch on the rear FC5D5DB5 16FB 4F06 A706 A17248D68735

Before, I had these on. For reference they are 8.5j 19s with ET35. They cleared calipers, just. Fitted with 235/35 rubber. They are RS6 replicas.

514335fca32cfc0ec30c2b913e4d048e.jpg
Seventeenapg is that an rs3 or s3 if an rs is there a size difference between the saloon and the sports back when it comes to wheel fitment do you know ??

Seventeenapg is that an rs3 or s3 if an rs is there a size difference between the saloon and the sports back when it comes to wheel fitment do you know ??
Mines an RS3 and I believe there is a difference in the offsets between saloon and hatch re OE wheels.