wheel idea's! post ur pic's.

Ah OEMS do produce replicas of other companies wheels, one of the better producers of replicas from my experience though. (and considering the equilivent vossen wheels are probably a grand more it's easy to see why people choose the reps)

I'm on 9.5 rears and 8.5 fronts (ET40) at the moment and can air out so the car is on the floor and still got room. Looking at pulling the trigger and going 10j all around at the moment.

Plenty of photos on my instagram
instagram.com/carllavis
Trying to revive a old thread lol. Do you reckon 11j would fit under the arch. Got my eyes on r8 wheels

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Trying to revive a old thread lol. Do you reckon 11j would fit under the arch. Got my eyes on r8 wheels

11J would be very tight, I couldn't get the 10j wheels I wanted in the end but settled for another set of 9.5 and 8.5's, I did test fit a set of 10j (et42) wheels and there wasn't a lot of room left either side. In theory if the car wasn't running too low and you didn't mind stretching the tyres it could be do-able.

My fitment would probably be a bit tighter due to the fact im running air ride and want the wheels to tuck when fully aired out. As I've said above, if you're not running too low it could be possible to run 11j but they would without a doubt poke a bit. Without knowing the ET I wouldn't be able to say for sure.

11J would be very tight, I couldn't get the 10j wheels I wanted in the end but settled for another set of 9.5 and 8.5's, I did test fit a set of 10j (et42) wheels and there wasn't a lot of room left either side. In theory if the car wasn't running too low and you didn't mind stretching the tyres it could be do-able.

My fitment would probably be a bit tighter due to the fact im running air ride and want the wheels to tuck when fully aired out. As I've said above, if you're not running too low it could be possible to run 11j but they would without a doubt poke a bit. Without knowing the ET I wouldn't be able to say for sure.
Thats the spec.
5443317c881ee9eba9e9dbddec0419ca.jpg

The centre bore is too small for a B8 (ours is 66.6). This could be fixed with adaptors but that would push the wheels out even further. If you could find 2 sets of the fronts and buy 4 adaptors to make up for the difference in bore then it would be do-able. There's no chance of getting the 11Js to fit with the adaptor added unless you want to start messing around with flaring the arches

The centre bore is too small for a B8 (ours is 66.6). This could be fixed with adaptors but that would push the wheels out even further. If you could find 2 sets of the fronts and buy 4 adaptors to make up for the difference in bore then it would be do-able. There's no chance of getting the 11Js to fit with the adaptor added unless you want to start messing around with flaring the arches
Cheers mate et and bores are all way beyond my knowledge. I only know about pcd's and j. found some 20's instead that im going for with 8.5j and et45. They should fit right

They should fit fine. I've only recently learnt all about ET etc myself due to trying to find a set that will fit well when aired out!