Wheel Sealant

Taxboy

Reaction score
I know another what is question. However on this occasion looking for the sweet spot of ease of application Vs longevity.

I've been asked by a relative to recommend something they can use easily so that rules out ceramic coatings

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

I use poorboys wheel sealant, pink stuff.
put it on around March when I swapped the summers on and wheels still beading water.

Reactions: Taxboy
Wowo‘s Crystal Sealant - dead easy to apply + should last min 6 mths

Reactions: Taxboy
I use poorboys wheel sealant, pink stuff.
put it on around March when I swapped the summers on and wheels still beading water.
I tried this but though it was no better than any good wax over time

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I tried this but though it was no better than any good wax over time

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I’ve had the same jar for years now. Will move on to something else when it’s finished. Saying that still got over half the jar left.
I like it cause it’s easy on easy off and buff especially when I’m on my hands and knees getting the wheels cleaned/waxed. Keeps brake dust at bay and the wheels just need a good blast with the pressure washer to clean.
would agree a good wax will do the same job, don’t really need a dedicated wheel wax/sealant.

I know ceramic sounds complex, and I thought it would be the case too, but having coated my wheels previously with Gtechniq C5, it is the simplest and most effective sealant I've used.

I've not braved anything on the bodywork though...

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk