Wheel spacers.

sheridan94

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Never really played with spacers before.
I was wondering what's the going rate for these ? And what would you reccomend in brand and from where.

Cheers guys.

Always get hubcentric spacers and H&R are your usual culprit for spacers, not to costly, or EBay specials, but I wouldn't like to trust them imo

Also if your going to get spacers... Also get the longer bolts the equivalent to your extension in mm with the proper head seating for your wheels... Better to be safe than sorry

Reactions: S.
Some eBay kits may be okay! I would just rather ket a branded kit imo, It's just CNC machined billet steel either way isn't it, but I always worry when it comes to brakes, suspension and wheels

Go H&R or Eibach. Normally a good set up is 20mm front (ie 10mm each side) and 24mm rear. As above you'll need extended bolts and locking nuts. It will massively improve the stance of your motor. Speak to @DPM

Reactions: DPM
Hi guys.

Never really played with spacers before.
I was wondering what's the going rate for these ? And what would you reccomend in brand and from where.

Cheers guys.

As mentioned stick with hubcentric and H&R are probably the best brand on the market.

Let me know if you need any prices or info.

Damian @ DPM Performance

As mentioned stick with hubcentric and H&R are probably the best brand on the market.

Let me know if you need any prices or info.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Please feel free to drop me a message with prices in 10mm 15mm and 20mm :)

hi mate I might have a set of 20mm with bolts for sale £35 but I'll need to check the stud patten