wheel thread

abbottk1

Reaction score
I know itl of been discussed before but i carnt find any threads im wanting to put some 19" bmw tiger claws on my b6 a4 estate just wondering what spacers/adapters or spiggot rings id need really have no clue if theres any1 who has done or is doin this could help would be gratefully appriciated thanks

I know itl of been discussed before but i carnt find any threads im wanting to put some 19" bmw tiger claws on my b6 a4 estate just wondering what spacers/adapters or spiggot rings id need really have no clue if theres any1 who has done or is doin this could help would be gratefully appriciated thanks
I've done it!

and mate it's not worth it in my opinion. The rears don't fit, I've had the wheels milled down and the adapters milled down and they far too wide with a too high offset. If they would fit with adapters would be better.
Adapter are about 250-300 quid, but I've had trouble with mine getting them off for winter :(

i ran 225/35 19s on the 10j rears and they didn't last 6month due to scrapping and rubbing. My car even isn't that low aswell.
i spent well over a 1500 quid getting wheels tyres adapters and arch rolling.

An and heads up the wheels don fit int the wheel well Iif you have a spare tiger claw lol.

Spend ya money on some other wheels mate that fit.
Not worth te ball ache lmao :)

Cheers mate youve juat help make my decision am not gunna bother i need something with no hassle to fitting a just dont know what wheels will look decent apart from 19" rs6s

Hi I'm after some new wheels but not sure what size to go for i was looking at getting some 19" with a offset of et 35 and 8 j and for the rears et 38 9j for the back was thinking rotiforms or 3sdm do you think this could work I've got a set of 18" rs4

Hi I'm after some new wheels but not sure what size to go for i was looking at getting some 19" with a offset of et 35 and 8 j and for the rears et 38 9j for the back was thinking rotiforms or 3sdm do you think this could work I've got a set of 18" rs4

Bbs lms
bbs chs
rs6s
s4 avus
rotiforms look nice, the ones with loads of crossed spokes
3sdm o.01s (my next choice)
8/9j will generally fit no real issues with offset providing they not daft.
19s fill the arch the best, but you will suffer higher tyre costs, 18s more practical still look good.

Rs6s with some spacers on the rear will sit flush, one of my favourites. Another forum member will let you know about what spacer will be needed. I'm sure it's either 15mm/20mm.

Hi Matt I like rotiform nue and the staggered 3sdm might stick with 18" and put so me eibach sportlines on it why 0.01 and not the 0.06 don't they fit on

Hi Matt I like rotiform nue and the staggered 3sdm might stick with 18" and put so me eibach sportlines on it why 0.01 and not the 0.06 don't they fit on
Any wheel will fit aslong as it's 5x112 stud pettern mate.
the reason I said 0.01 was personal choice but 0.08 will fit

all you need is 5x112 fitment really

I want some rs6s when I cba to run the tiger claws but funds won't allow

Timing belt and front suspension arms p do first

I've fitted tiger claws to my a4 b6 saloon. They are 9j et48 all round due to my b6 being a quattro. 15mm hub adapters all round and tyres 235/35/19 lowered on coilovers. I have a bit of rub on rear arches occasionally so definitely going to roll arches otherwise it's all spot on. I love them.

Attachments

• image00010.jpeg
    image00010.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69