Wheel whore.....

JamesS4cab

Reaction score
I seem to have bought 2 sets of 19's in the last month. On top of the set of 19" CH's i already own. (Ignoring the 2 sets of s3 18's.......)

So my dilemma is I have an ibis white s3 lowered on h&r and need to decide what to with the wheels i have.

Set 1 - BBS CH in black.
Set 2 - MTM Bimoto currently diamond polished but in need of a refurb
Set 3 - Audi speed line splits in black with silver bolts

So given the car colour and the wheels I have, can anyone help me with ideas and pictures of what to do with what I have!? Happy to refurb any/all.

So pictures and ideas please!!

No Pictures but why not do the MTM's in the Audi titan matt like the black editions?

That would look nice up against your Ibis car.

Trups

Another vote for the MTMs here.

In fact no, there rubbish, go for the CHs and ill give you £500 for the MTMs.

each corner different wheel? :laugh:

Reactions: pinterovski and JamesS4cab
Get the MTMs done in titanium, or anthracite... something dark but not black. Check out Paullie's wheels on her yellow S3, they'd go well against the white.

Here's a thread where they're anthracite on a white S3. http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/88712-19-mtm-bimoto-feeler.html
Or for something a little different
1F320B65-FF13-4AC9-A3F5-54BE32B75124-2675-000000CADA33293F.jpg

Thanks mate - dont think Diamond cut on ibis white is a great look - I offered them up at the weekend and really dont like it.

I'm also interested as the master of all wheel whores what you would do with the 19" splits that are currently gloss black? Was thinking splitting them down and leaving the centre black and the rims in silver. Thoughts?

what about this:
WhiteMK5on19inchBBS-1.jpg

and i'm not talking about turning your s3 into mkv :blush:
and you can send mtm's to me :D

Mmmmmm. Now those look very special.

If you want the the MTMs send me a pm and maybe we can talk......

or something like this...
1c8c0b99.jpg

tnx mate, but sorting other things at the moment, probably shipping over here would cost more than the wheels alone...

I'm also interested as the master of all wheel whores what you would do with the 19" splits that are currently gloss black? Was thinking splitting them down and leaving the centre black and the rims in silver. Thoughts?

:laugh: 19" BBS Splits? I dont like them in black, gunmetal centres would look nice, as per these:

250671_372054152892397_811537836_n.jpg

Reactions: Kelza
They are genuine Audi 19" Speedline splits. I am not keen on them in black either to be honest! I like the gunmetal centres a lot but then i end up with anthracite MTM, gunmetal speedlines and black CH's...... I wanted to be a bit different with each set!

Or maybe i should just choose a set to sell.......

I had black centres on mine, but originally wanted N8's gunmetals ones (a big part of me getting the Speedlines). The black didn't really do the wheels justice, but I think they worked better against a black car too.

They are genuine Audi 19" Speedline splits. I am not keen on them in black either to be honest! I like the gunmetal centres a lot but then i end up with anthracite MTM, gunmetal speedlines and black CH's...... I wanted to be a bit different with each set!

Maybe its just me, but i think the dark wheels on a light car has been overdone now and from a distance you may as well have steels on as you cant really see the detail of the wheel or anything !

I like the idea of being able to see the wheel you have decided on, perhaps thats just me being old fashioned ! Plus i have been thinking James those MTM's were probably on my car and then sold on and then you bought them lol so ideally they should do a full circle and come back to me :) Afterall i already have the MTM badge and remap to match lol !

Reactions: JamesS4cab

Sell a set yes. A satin grey against white would be nice or satin black.

'Titanium' centre of OEM rotors, but on Speedlines = the perfect wheel, in my book (my plan was to get mine redone that way around this time if I hadn't sold the car).

If i do titanium centre, is the rim painted or diamond cut?

Haha, full of love on here... especially where N8 and wheels are involved! :friends: