Wheels For Sale

John @ DW

Reaction score
Website
www.designerwheels.co.uk
Hi everyone

I have a set of 4 17" 5 spoke wheels available that have just come off my car. They are in perfect condition, one wheel has a small amount of bubbling just inside one of the spokes, but it is not very noticable. They have virtually brand new 235/45/17 Dunlop Sport Maxx tyres on (over £110 each fitted), they have done less than 200 miles.

I am looking for £450 for the set.

17wheels4.jpg

17wheels3.jpg

17wheels2.jpg

17wheels1.jpg

Why didnt they do these in 19". Ive always liked them alloys aswell...

I'm suprised no one has made some 19" reps of these, but I am pretty sure no one makes reps of these in any size.

Hey John,

Where's the 3.2 beast gone ? I'll have to pop down and see you soon as it's about time for me to get 4 tyres off you for my RS6 rims. The two fronts I had off you before I went Australia are about worn out now.

Hey John,

Where's the 3.2 beast gone ? I'll have to pop down and see you soon as it's about time for me to get 4 tyres off you for my RS6 rims. The two fronts I had off you before I went Australia are about worn out now.

I still have the 3.2 at the moment, but will be going in the next 2 weeks or so. I've got a dark grey A4 Avant 1.9TDi which is going to be a bit of a sled! I have got a set of 20x8.5 front and 20x10 rear rims for it all ready. Once they are on we will sort out how low we can go and then we will start on the audio install. Thinking about body kit etc as well. I'm getting too old to be bombing about in fast cars every day!!!!!!