Wheels for the S1

i think id have gone for et30 all round but they are looking great , what finish colour are you going for ?
might have to put my wheels plan on hold till i ve seen these , are you at gti international ?

Bronze finish
I will be at GTI international provided Audi return my car lol. I really wanted a concave finish but because Audi's have a positive offset it makes it difficult.
DTYME83

i think they will look the dogs , are you on audi sport stand at inters ? im only there on the sunday

Wheels arrived Friday, if Audi ever give me back my car I will be able to get them fitted
d9b272e10578ec1fafdbe2d12b948549.jpg

f97ceb332f687f94afb35c8a98716744.jpg

54c0b5c00134efa9c10117c5ccf9c240.jpg

DTYME83

Yeah it's an absolute joke to be perfectly honest with you

c18f4dc991cba2c9b3cf2b6aec100274.jpg

3a54cf64d14a2784de7a8db93618f9ec.jpg

The front and rear together

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
why are the front and rear so different ? only small ofset difference so why ?

I thought the same thing, but due to a front brake upgrade the offset had to be different in order to clear the callipers

not sure i could live with that ! look like different rims
need to see them on the car

With a bit of luck they will be in the car tomorrow. I also agree they need to be fitted to the car. The problem is Audi's have such high offsets

just seen this car with wheels fitted.it looks amazing,its on projexdesignuk.

not my cup of tea, sorry

Reactions: thewanted
Just in my opinion, I think that look de-values the Audi to just look like the sort of customised Citroen Saxo or Peugeot 106 that you see hanging round in cinema car parks on a Friday night...

It's like a DIY mod-job on an A1, not like a nice S1.

Reactions: Huwbert
Dear me guys, rip into the fella!
DTYME83 - If you like it thats all that matters.
Very stealth.

Reactions: Ian Whiffen and josedebardi
Ski man we are all entitled to our own opinions. I personally think they look sick and even better in the flesh.
DTYME83

agreed , we all have differing tastes , it makes us what we are

Reactions: DTYME83
Hmm, not sure about that. The wheels are nice, the car is nice but not sure they match. Maybe it's the staggered fitment. Maybe the rears all round might do it. Still, life would be boring if we all liked the same things.

Hmm, not sure about that. The wheels are nice, the car is nice but not sure they match. Maybe it's the staggered fitment. Maybe the rears all round might do it. Still, life would be boring if we all liked the same things.

The wheels are all the same size but due to my front brake upgrade its not possible to have the same off set all round I have ET+25 rear and ET+30 at the front but it means the wheels on the front are not as concave. Most cars end up looking like that at the front. @Huwbert
DTYME83

I was going to say that mine with the abt wheels is non standard too. It's nice to be a bit different, I really did not like the 18" wheels the S1 comes with as an option.

I was going to say that mine with the abt wheels is non standard too. It's nice to be a bit different, I really did not like the 18" wheels the S1 comes with as an option.

i did nt like the oem 18 s either but i ve looked at loads of pics with after market wheels and the only others i like ( that fit ) are the mtm bimoto s