Wheels rubbing with 8mm spacers?!

circleswim

Lacks Car Funds...
Reaction score
Ok so ive got standard s-line wheels and lowered on eibach sportlines. Just fitted some 8mm h&r spacers on the rear and I'm getting rubbing... Help!

Standard s-line wheels? As in RS6's? Are they original? If they are then they are ET54, and would have zero rubbing issues with 12mm never mind 8mm, unless you are running 4x4 tyres lol

So it's either too big a tyre or replica rims with strange ET, did you not measure up before going for the 8mm? Could be just catching the screw in the rear arch, in which case it can be removed

Yep, wheels are ET54 RS6s, tyres are 225/40/18... This is why I'm so confused!

Where is it rubbing? Is it just when people in the back? All the time?

Well I've only been out in it once, only got the spacers on the rear and it's only rubbing on the rear. I didn't have anyone in the car, it wasn't constantly rubbing, only doing in on big bumps/dips in the road...

Arch screw!! I have same problem. Just can't jack my car up to get them out!!

Where are these arches screw that we talk off?? How are these removed?

Im shortly fitting BBS CH's and dropping mine on v maxx coilies so more info the better prior to the mad weekend fit up lol

if you are facing your wheel arch straight on they are at the 11.00 o'clock position on the drivers side and 1.00 o'clock position on the passenger side, about 10mm inside the arch! You'll notice that it overhangs into the path of the tyre, so it can either be removed or trimmed down!