When was the last time you changed your fuel filter?

No more late start for me, the car powers up in 1 second. :) .

like mentioned above the back connection is hard to pry, I just used a flat screw driver and pulled it out, a bit of force is required but not enough to damage the conector

I just cant work it out, ive tried and tried but the connector just wont budge! Cant believe so many people have changed theirs no problem. Is there an illustration on how the clip works, I even looked in the haynes which was no help atall. PLEASE HELP lol i really want this part changed!

I just cant work it out, ive tried and tried but the connector just wont budge! Cant believe so many people have changed theirs no problem. Is there an illustration on how the clip works, I even looked in the haynes which was no help atall. PLEASE HELP lol i really want this part changed!

Ok, if you can't useyour fingure to move it put some WD40 around the connectors, give it 10 minutes, then use a a wrachet that way you use equal force on either sides. I think a 10 11 should do it.

Thanks s3k04 ill give it one last go when im next free, then I may have to admit defeat. Last time I tried I did cover all the connections with wd40, just hope the ratchet trick works. Thanks again.

I meant a spanner, a bit crap with the termenologies..

Looking through my service history very quickly can't see any thing saying the fuel filter has been changed :/ . Everytime I've serviced I've never thought of doing the fuel filter . Going straight to the parts shop tomorrow to get me one. Thanks for the thread! :)

I did mine last year although i had to use a big jubille clip to hold it in place as the old one was falling apart. i think when i do my next service ill do it again as its not a dificult job