Where abouts are you?

Mart

Reaction score
Hi, this has all changed here, thought I'd start a topic, to find out who's & where people are in the South East.

I'm in the Essex area, near M25 / A12 junction.

emel empstead, innit ?

Barnet M25 jct 24
I think 24 south mims A1 junction

I live in Walsall UK,someone else does on here as well because i saw an MGTF with an Audi-sport sticker,if the owner reads this I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.....MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Crowthorne which is near Wokingham / Bracknell / Camberley for those that are interested - if you see someone driving a yellow S3 (probably like it's stolen or very slowly depending on mood) give us a wave!

Bromley boy eh.. spikey hair no socks... aint been to bromley in ages!

Hi,

Use Frappr a
link at the top of this page and register your pin point position :)

Catford, London

Guys you do know there is a VAG meet every last Wed of the month at Flamingo Park on the A20 just before the Golf driving range.

It would be good to get some Audi’s to the meet.

Adams3 said:
Me too, jct 21 of the m25 or jct 8 of the m1!!

Cool !

I feel a mini meet coming up . . .

I'd also be up for this, but i hope you guys in your "S" or "RS" models don't charge around like loonies, i'm only in a 1.9tdi.... boohooo

What, like a Mcains Home Fry? or one of those steakhouse jobbies?

they are a bit soggy though don't you think?

Who makes these "superchips"? lol

docurley said:
Catford, London

Guys you do know there is a VAG meet every last Wed of the month at Flamingo Park on the A20 just before the Golf driving range.

It would be good to get some Audi’s to the meet.

As the Doc says! come down you Audi folk.lol.

Olly_K said:
let me see what I can do :)

^^^^^^^Listen to the Doc Olly,^^^^ This place can take 1500 cars and won't cost a penny (as he just takes bar/food money)and we can have it on a Saturday or any evening. (car boot sales on sundays though)

Just off jct 13 M25 in Ashford Middx

p.s Audi sport meet would be awesome :racer:

could well be up for it, anyone fancy arranging it ? I'm a little busy at the mo, we could post it not just here but in the main meets sections and I can link to it from the main page just incase anyone else wants to turn up