Where did Urus Matt CF Paddles Group Buy Thread go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Its advertising, thus unless prior agreed with admin, I suspect thats why it was stopped.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
As the original poster he should be familiar with the site rules.
6) Audi-Sport.net recognises the value to its members and the wider community of 'Group Buys' - a practice in which a member or trader negotiates a discount for a particular product or service based upon a minimum required quantity to be purchased/undertaken. It is in the interests of Audi-Sport.net, its members, partner companies and the wider community that these are managed as carefully as possible. ANYONE wishing to publicise/offer a 'Group Buy' on Audi-Sport.net MUST contact a site Administrator to discuss/negotiate each 'Group Buy'. Failure to do so may result in the 'Group Buy' being removed from the site, and/or sanctions on the originating account.

Detail Devil

6) Audi-Sport.net recognises the value to its members and the wider community of 'Group Buys' - a practice in which a member or trader negotiates a discount for a particular product or service based upon a minimum required quantity to be purchased/undertaken. It is in the interests of Audi-Sport.net, its members, partner companies and the wider community that these are managed as carefully as possible. ANYONE wishing to publicise/offer a 'Group Buy' on Audi-Sport.net MUST contact a site Administrator to discuss/negotiate each 'Group Buy'. Failure to do so may result in the 'Group Buy' being removed from the site, and/or sanctions on the originating account.
Thanks Sandra
@jimbo255 have a chat with Sandra to get this reinstated

jimbo255

Bronze Supporter
Hi Sandra,

Apologies I didn't know but I should've. How to I DM a admin to discuss this?

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
It protects the site & buyers from rogue sellers, I would suggest paypal is used as a service payment, not friends payment, for this gb, to protect everyone incase the seller decides otherwise.

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
I would have a look on Ali Express. The paddles being advertised elsewhere at £150 for the CF ones are the same ones on there for £60-80.

jimbo255

Bronze Supporter
I would have a look on Ali Express. The paddles being advertised elsewhere at £150 for the CF ones are the same ones on there for £60-80.
I agree, the difference were that these were matt not the gloss that was all I could find. I've pm'd an admin with all the details and hopefully I will be able to share the details of the GB.

It protects the site & buyers from rogue sellers, I would suggest paypal is used as a service payment, not friends payment, for this gb, to protect everyone incase the seller decides otherwise.
I agree!

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
I agree, the difference were that these were matt not the gloss that was all I could find. I've pm'd an admin with all the details and hopefully I will be able to share the details of the GB.

I agree!
I've never seen the matt ones before so will be cool to compare.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
@jimbo255 i have approved your group buy. This thread is now closed, you can all continue on the original thread from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.