Where is everyone (S1)

JHALL96

Reaction score
I live in Milton Keynes and since I got my S1 about 3 months ago I have only ever see one on the road and one at modified nationals in Peterborough. Is anyone in or around Milton Keynes area??

Quite a few I know of actually - many of the owners report seeing S1's around there regularly!

I have seen one other red S1 in Fife Scotland. One of the reasons I got one. I have a VXR Nurburgring at the moment and there are about 4 local. Very anoying!

Im in Winslow, Just outside Milton Keynes and work in Milton Keynes.

Could be me...I work in Blakelands near Willen. How about yourself?

Quite a few I know of actually - many of the owners report seeing S1's around there regularly!

Hey josedebardi; thanks for your welcome on the A1 Forum, and I did try to reply only to be told that my reply was 'spam'?? And then I/it/they lost my Log-in details and so I gave up... But yes, it was a momentary decision (as explained elsewhere in the a1 Forum here on ASN) to let go of the A2 but it has gone to a good home; and we're mega happy with the A1 Black Edition - it certainly complements our RS3 and TT roadster, all three now DSG equipped... :yahoo:

Reactions: josedebardi and Sandra
Yeah I know there get my wheels done in Blakelands. I work in Mount farm opposite the Dons stadium.
Enjoy your new car, I will be sure to look out for you in MK!

Im in nottingham,i have only seen two other s1's local too me and ive had mine for over a year now so pretty rare round here

I'm driving down to Great Yarmouth Saturday morning from Milton Keynes so anyone that is out and about keep an eye out for me!

Reactions: DTYME83
Surprised you haven't seen mine, I live in Milton Keynes as well!

27341332681_8170ab251d_b.jpg

Reactions: DTYME83
Spent a couple of days in Glasgow last week, didn't see one S1. My only spot was on the way home - a blue S1 heading out of Inverness towards Beauly. I have seen a red, non-Quattro Pack S1 in Glasgow in the past.

In Kidderminster for the day if anyone is around this area keep an eye out for me

Still exclusive - according to How Many Left:
First Quarter of this year,1615 are licensed.