Where to buy new TTRS calipers?

Stig555

Reaction score
I'm considering buying a brand new set of TTRS calipers rather than sourcing dodgy used items. What are the prices like for calipers only? ECS tuning sells a pair for $1,200. Is that considered to be a fair price?

I'm considering buying a brand new set of TTRS calipers rather than sourcing dodgy used items. What are the prices like for calipers only? ECS tuning sells a pair for $1,200. Is that considered to be a fair price?

Dodgy used items? You can always source them second hand and fully refurbish them if your that nervous about dodgy 2nd hand parts.. I bought a set 2nd hand, refurbed my discs and they have been 100% bang on.. Unfair possibly to label 2nd hand parts as dodgy..

Reactions: S.
I agree I bought mine for £400 - fully refurbed and new paint. They were mint when I got them you would not have been able to tell they were not new.

If you're serious on new TTRS ones, please use the parts request system and i'll see what i can do.

Seem to remember falling off my chair even when they're at cost price last time i looked, but i could do with a snooze on the floor, so try me, but please use the system :)

Cheers

Mike

plenty of us are running 2nd hand sets and they are great. new parts cost more than ap or similar top of the line products.

I've got a set of used rs3/ttrs calipers available if interested, as above no issues with used calipers at all.

Sorry wasn't trying to be rude or anything. Just being understandably cautious when looking at used items. NHN, PM sent. Thanks