where to buy this front grill and black emblem

SkyCRW

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've search the forums but couldn't find a topic that answers my question, I'm looking for this (pic attached) front grill and black emblems to fit a audi a3 8v PFL, can anyone point out a site or link where I can find one ?
Another question I have is, is the front grill the same size on the PFL and FL I've looked at some pictures but couldn't figure it out for sure.
I've searched the forums as well for the black logo emblems but found a link to a page not found and 2 links to instagram pages which only show custom plates.

Attachments

• audi_frontgrill.jpg
    audi_frontgrill.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 225
Ebay?

Think I’ve seen them, I was after one but with ACC unit for PFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I've search the forums but couldn't find a topic that answers my question, I'm looking for this (pic attached) front grill and black emblems to fit a audi a3 8v PFL, can anyone point out a site or link where I can find one ?
Another question I have is, is the front grill the same size on the PFL and FL I've looked at some pictures but couldn't figure it out for sure.
I've searched the forums as well for the black logo emblems but found a link to a page not found and 2 links to instagram pages which only show custom plates.

Strange looking lower front bumper...maybe from South africa/Austrailia, the Face lift car has a larger grill than the Pre face lift cars so a face lift grill wont fit on a pre face lift

Hi all,

Ebay?

Think I’ve seen them, I was after one but with ACC unit for PFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen various on ebay but I am not sure about the quality most ship from china, don't want to order and receive a crappy build quality one, there must be some users on here who have these kind of grills installed ?

Strange looking lower front bumper...maybe from South africa/Austrailia, the Face lift car has a larger grill than the Pre face lift cars so a face lift grill wont fit on a pre face lift

Yes indeed the picture is from Australia. thanks for the info on grill sizes.

That is the normal front bumper from non s-line. Those side grilles are same as here in Finland in A3 with the 3-cylinder engine. So called base model.