Where's Simon L ??

pburv

Reaction score
As title where are you hiding @Simon L ?:search:

Reactions: Simon L, SJ43, Jassyo06 and 2 others
He's been arrested again , alcohol related..

Reactions: Simon L, SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and 2 others
He's in the loony bin.

Reactions: Simon L, SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and 2 others
He's in the loony bin.

At least he is safe .

49369!1-4875620_d.jpg

Reactions: Simon L, davc, SpeedyFrog and 3 others
New girl friend.

Reactions: Simon L, SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
He had to go and do some work for a change

Reactions: Simon L, davc, SpeedyFrog and 4 others
007 Secret Service.

Reactions: Simon L, SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Miss the banter with him and Jassy!

Reactions: Simon L, SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68 and 2 others
He's busy that's all l can say......although l agree he should be incarcerated in some mental institute.......... Lol

Reactions: Simon L, Snake Pliskin, davc and 8 others
He had to go and do some work for a change

Been confirmed he turned up at work for the first time in 3 years and they put him on the "new YTS boy" 2 week induction program.........

He is currently in the engineering store room looking for a "long weight"

Reactions: Simon L, Bristle Hound, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
He has fallen off the banter bus and is recovering from his experience :)

Reactions: Simon L, Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and 8 others
Been confirmed he turned up at work for the first time in 3 years and they put him on the "new YTS boy" 2 week induction program.........

He is currently in the engineering store room looking for a "long weight"
And a left handed screwdriver lol

Reactions: Simon L, SpeedyFrog, pburv and 1 other person
He has fallen off the banter bus and is recovering from his experience :)

Last l heard Sandra he was heading back home.... He Was just waiting on a launch date.... Lol

Space shuttle launch cape canaveral

Reactions: Simon L, Snake Pliskin, azibux1 and 5 others
Look he's been spotted.... in the local rag....havin a get together with his mates

One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, pburv and 2 others
What a bunch of homos!!! (err, no not you Sandra :wub:)

...................ok so I fell off the wagon ............................sh*t happens lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, S3 Turbo, Snake Pliskin and 8 others
About taking the ****...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, pburv and 3 others
Champagne on ice guys....he's back

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, S3 Turbo and 3 others
Welcome back mate.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, pburv and 2 others
OK so now for the 'slightly' more considered response seeing as you guys went to all this effort................ lol

@Daveotto was the closest..............I have taken on a new role at work and am having to try and aquit my self in a slightly more professional manner than usual, including limited access to the internet! @THQuattro wasn't far off either as I do work one of her majesty's services, although not the 'secret' one.................am only James Bond in my own imagination!! lol

I'm desperately trying to get my daughter through her driving test before she friggin bankrupts me in lessons and tests, so out most nights in her shiny black polo :racer: I'm organising my missus' 50th birthday in a rather lame attempt to make it as memorable as mine was a couple of months back..............yeah right fat chance!! (us guys just ain't as good at these things.....at least I'm not).

To all those who asked after me, I salute you and send you peace, love and big man hugs!! lol

To @pburv I say this (and not because you started this thread)........you are a gentleman and a scolar (well maybe not the second part lol) and in my humble opinion you are the life and soul of this forum :sex: One of these days I shall buy you a pint (or several) and gaze upon that awesome glacier saloon of yours with my own eyes rather than look at a rather sh1tty pic of it under some knackered looking welsh bridge!! lol

Reactions: davc, Scottyg, TDI-line and 14 others
OK so now for the 'slightly' more considered response seeing as you guys went to all this effort................ lol

@Daveotto was the closest..............I have taken on a new role at work and am having to try and aquit my self in a slightly more professional manner than usual, including limited access to the internet! @THQuattro wasn't far off either as I do work one of her majesty's services, although not the 'secret' one.................am only James Bond in my own imagination!! lol

I'm desperately trying to get my daughter through her driving test before she friggin bankrupts me in lessons and tests, so out most nights in her shiny black polo :racer: I'm organising my missus' 50th birthday in a rather lame attempt to make it as memorable as mine was a couple of months back..............yeah right fat chance!! (us guys just ain't as good at these things.....at least I'm not).

To all those who asked after me, I salute you and send you peace, love and big man hugs!! lol

To @pburv I say this (and not because you started this thread)........you are a gentleman and a scolar (well maybe not the second part lol) and in my humble opinion you are the life and soul of this forum :sex: One of these days I shall buy you a pint (or several) and gaze upon that awesome glacier saloon of yours with my own eyes rather than look at a rather sh1tty pic of it under some knackered looking welsh bridge!! lol
Oh 'gush' Simon...You've made me blush...lol
It's been a while since i've been called a gentleman..Ha Ha
As for the pint or two ...Well it will be wasted on me as I am a verrrry good boy I don't drink :scared2:
But I would be quite happy and get down to the pub and watch you and our Scottish connoisseur of booze jassy
get in a drunken stupor...I would of course take lots of pics and start up a thread...lol:scared2:
Glad your back mate..:friends:

Reactions: davc, Scottyg, TDI-line and 7 others
@Simon L good to have you back. That has got to be one of the best, nicest replies I have read in a long while. I'm sure your daughter will soon pass her test, then you will spend the next however many years worrying about her driving on her own, (that's your job as a dad) . Congrats on the new position at work, I'm sure you will excellent. As for the wife's Birthday, I'm sure you will pull out all the stops and she will want for nothing. Her birthday will be as memorable as yours was. I have to agree with you about our @pburv he is a fine example of the good things in life, he is so thoughtful and caring about others, (not get many of them around) and the bonus we all get is that he is funny as well. Right, I said most things I could think of at this time of the morning. It's good to have you back Simon. :) X

Reactions: davc, Rob2k68, Simon L and 4 others
@Simon L good to have you back. That has got to be one of the best, nicest replies I have read in a long while. I'm sure your daughter will soon pass her test, then you will spend the next however many years worrying about her driving on her own, (that's your job as a dad) . Congrats on the new position at work, I'm sure you will excellent. As for the wife's Birthday, I'm sure you will pull out all the stops and she will want for nothing. Her birthday will be as memorable as yours was. I have to agree with you about our @pburv he is a fine example of the good things in life, he is so thoughtful and caring about others, (not get many of them around) and the bonus we all get is that he is funny as well. Right, I said most things I could think of at this time of the morning. It's good to have you back Simon. :) X
Are you and Simon after something?...lol
Not sure of what to think of all these nice comments....I will know somethings up when jassy starts saying nice things about me..Ha Ha.
As for you Sandra....Your a Star......xx.....:wub:

Reactions: davc, Rob2k68, Simon L and 4 others
Above posts & comments .... ASN community at its best :)

Reactions: TDI-line, MattSedg, Rob2k68 and 6 others
Well said all, case closed.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, SpeedyFrog and 3 others
@Simon L

Perhaps the Polo is to boring for your daughter to be able to focus...

You should let her try the S3...
:grinning:

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Simon L and 3 others
Cheers again guys ;)

@Sandra .......all I can do is me best, hopefully I'll come up with some divine inspiration, my missus' certainly deserves it she goes the extra mile for everyone else all the time :)

@S3 Turbo...............yeah mate, it has been mentioned once or twice, especially when she was swearing at her gear changes!! lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Cheers again guys ;)

@Sandra .......all I can do is me best, hopefully I'll come up with some divine inspiration, my missus' certainly deserves it she goes the extra mile for everyone else all the time :)

@S3 Turbo...............yeah mate, it has been mentioned once or twice, especially when she was swearing at her gear changes!! lol
You could always fit dual controls......Jeez! some dad you are....:whistle2:

Reactions: S3 Turbo, SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06 and 2 others
You could always fit dual controls......Jeez! some dad you are....:whistle2:

*** Paul, keep yer ludicrous ideas to yourself!! lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Whaaaat!??? Ha Ha..
Do you let your daughter read this forum?

Absolutely not mate, I put lol on a text message to her the other day ..............she practically freaked out!! lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Daveotto, Rob2k68 and 3 others
Absolutely not mate, I put lol on a text message to her the other day ..............she practically freaked out!! lol
Ahh! to be cool again..lol

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Rob2k68, GSB and 2 others
Dear lord, a thread of such friendliness on the internet? On a car forum no less? Surely this is unprecedented.

Simultaneously, my heart is warmed and my stomach churned.

I like it here*, it's really not what I expected an Audi forum to be like at all...

EDIT: * That much that I've decided to be a Gold Supporter. Might well prove to be cheapest Audi option out there after badge deletion...

Last edited:
Reactions: davc, S3 Turbo, SpeedyFrog and 4 others
Good to see you back Si - far too serious without you ! ;o)

Hope the new job is going well mate.