Which Audi dealers do Drivethedeal.com use to purchase Audi's?

gazza53

Reaction score
Does anyone know which Audi dealers Drivethedeal.com currently use to purchase Audi's through. Anyone purchased through Drivethedeal.com?

They are 'up North' when I asked. To be fair, I am in London so pretty much everywhere is 'up North'.

They are 'up North' when I asked. To be fair, I am in London so pretty much everywhere is 'up North'.
when I have asked they say south west England I'm in the midlands. I wonder if anyone on here has purchased through them as they would then know the dealer they dealt with.

My S6 order through DtD is coming from Carlile Audi.

You could always try negotiating the same price with a local dealer? That's what I've ended up doing with my S3. I know it's unrelated but I got my last car (Golf R) via DtD and it was from Medway VW.

Bought the Tiguan via carwow. They beat DTD plus dealer post actual in stock cars at the discounted prices.

Worked really well.

My local dealer couldn't get anywhere near the DtD price.

So dealing with DtD and Carlisle Audi has been really straight forward and no hassle.

Up North prices are always cheaper whether you buy through the haggling agents, yourself or from a straight retailer. Business rates and rents, leases, salaries are usually less than London area and the South.