WHICH DA POLISHER AND PRESSURE WASHER - FOR REGULAR USE

DALE_AVANT

Reaction score
Hi all.

As title, what are your recommended regular-use polishers and pressure washers.

I want performance and reliability at a mid-range price, ideally sub £200 for each.

At this stage I am considering a DAS-6 PRO Plus, as I understand this now comes with both a 5" and 6" backing plate and has good power and versatility, and is safe to use regularly.

The Karcher K4 seems to be the best pressure washer for large cars and regular use? Are these reliable and powerful enough without being too powerful? Best attachments for decent clingy foam?

Any thoughts appreciated

DAS Pro is a great polisher. Love using mine.
I have Nilfisk Pressure washer which is great.
I'd go for a slightly cheaper washer and get a snowfoam lance.

For the pedants among us, "regular" in this instance means multiple cars, once per week.

Which Nilfisk would be comparable to the Karcher K4?

Does the DAS-6 PRO Plus stop rotating if too much pressure is applied?

On-topic input appreciated

Reactions: Scottyg
I have the DAS 6, not pro. Same but a little less powerful. You can't burn the paint with a DA. The head osilates to stop this from happening. My Nilfisk is a C110.4 and it's a great washer. Better than my K2. Also it has metal adapter so was stronger than my K2 as well. I've yet to purchase a adapter for my autobrite snowfoam lance. Must get round to that.
What you are looking at buying would fit the bill, perfectly!

Thanks for the feedback Scottyg.

Any other ideas guys, will be purchasing soon

Dale, go with the K4 and Autobrite Lance and foam. The DAS Pro 6 will be prefect. Get a medium and light cutting pad and a finishing pad and products and you're good to go!

I use a das6 pro professionally and get good results everytime,

Also for everyday use I have the karcher 5.7 I think it is

Thanks for the info gents.

The DAS Pro Plus comes with a 5" and 6" backing plate, what can be used for pillars etc?