Which exhaust to buy for my S3

pinterovski

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I would really like to know which exhaust system is the best for S3 (performance,quality,sound)?
The Milltek system seems to be the most popular choice but what about BlueFlame,supersprint,....
I really like the sound of non-res BlueFlame Audi S3 Blueflame exhaust - YouTube

So the question is,which exhaust system to buy for the best price and performance,quality,...
For the sound the BlueFlame gets my vote ;) and look at the price;
Audi S3 2.0T FSI Blueflame Turbo Back Exhaust System

Thank you!

Can't advise other than to say I've had milltek systems on my cars for years and find the quality to be excellent.

I have a friend who is a major supplier to the GTR world, he also happens to be the guy who is forever in evo magazine supplying them GTRs and won their award last year for tuned car of the year.

Anyway, he doesn't just deal with GTRs and is a major milltek supplier, so give him a try for a price, mention that Adam sent you and there's a good chance you can get an introductory discount as I am pretty sure he's keen to diversify into other markets.

His name is Iain Litchfield and the company can be found at www.litchfieldimports.co.uk

Thanks Adam!
I sent him an email ;) and i think i've heard of this guy thru some tuning magazine!

I went through the exercise 4 months ago. Settled on the Milltek as best value for money. Wanna go one level up then go for the APR Aussie made ones but you pay more.

A mate had a blueflame TBE on his mk3 ibiza cupra - great noise and quality!

I would say milltek to be honest as that is what I have and my past two cars have had milltek and probably the next!

Im running a non res turbo back milltek and its perfect.quiet when needs be,and very loud and growly,also,when needs be lol.

Reactions: pinterovski
Personally I would always stick with Milltek.

Not just because of cost but because of quality.

They are excellent if you are working with Stainless!

On my GTR I was looking into the akrapovic exhaust then I came to my senses when I saw the price.

Akrapovic is the best on the market,they are expensive but worth every penny:rockwoot:

I know it's expensive mate!
About two months ago,i saw 2010 S3 S-tronic with Custom made Akrapovic original,
the sound was fantastic and burbles from the exhaust :wub:
the guy said he paid 3.500 euros and he is extremely happy!
He had a milltek before that and he was,weeell just happy :lmfao: