which Gtechniq coating for a new car detail?

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
what do you guys think? I've been told C1+C2 and use C2 from time to time...

crystal serum? detailer has heard that EXO can go streaky?

what do you recommend?

I'm going max protect UNC-R ultra in mine - not gtechniq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe CSL and ExoV3 is the latest. I think ExoV3 is much less prone to streaking after CS. As long as you apply at the right time after CS, you should have no issues with streaking Exo.

As above, I have decided to go with another brand which only has one product to apply. The one I chose is Liquid Elements ECO-Shield.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and MattSedg
Believe CSL and ExoV3 is the latest. I think ExoV3 is much less prone to streaking after CS. As long as you apply at the right time after CS, you should have no issues with streaking Exo.

As above, I have decided to go with another brand which only has one product to apply. The one I chose is Liquid Elements ECO-Shield.
I get you, I won't be the one applying anyways but im just after the most swirl protection really, which looking at this "marketing" graph...CSL looks like a good option
Gtech

Ah OK. Yea Gtechniq is a great product. You cant go too wrong with any ceramic really.

Reactions: MattSedg
C1 and c2 is not the same league as csl and exo v3 plus the later will last much longer.

If a approved gtech dealer the full pro crystal serum with exo is really something my panther black rs3 over a year in was in marked with proper washing and sheeting and beading water like nothing else. Csl and exo side by side gyeon myself and my pro detailed mate agreed gtech was that bit better and lasted longer on a daily

Reactions: MattSedg
C1 and c2 is not the same league as csl and exo v3 plus the later will last much longer.

If a approved gtech dealer the full pro crystal serum with exo is really something my panther black rs3 over a year in was in marked with proper washing and sheeting and beading water like nothing else. Csl and exo side by side gyeon myself and my pro detailed mate agreed gtech was that bit better and lasted longer on a daily
Yeah I got the feeling CSL and exo are the newer more "advanced" products?