Which headlights are these

Buxton2901

Reaction score
What Headlight options are available on the A6 c8?

The car I'm looking at had these which it says are matrix led but I presume not the HD ones.

And do the rear lights do the little dance thing or not
27dc3cad6e7c591a1d88e8e7e1d4e451.jpg
8b06e850ee56b39f5409f7a02f1867e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

All s-line get matrix led but as you say not the hd version, they were an option . Rear lights will have the sequential indicators but the sequence on unlocking is reserved for cars with the hd lights

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Buxton2901
Incorrect. My indicators dynamic sweep on lock and unlock and I only have matrix led.

The sequencing I am referring to covers all rear lights not just the indicators and I believe is offered with the HD Matrix lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The sequencing I am referring to covers all rear lights not just the indicators and I believe is offered with the HD Matrix lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies, the full rear light animation only comes with HD Matrix + Laser Light option which for the A6 is unique to the RS6. A6 with HD Matrix have sequential front and rear indicators, standard matrix just get sequential rear indicators and non-matrix get non sequential indicators

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: abmat
Incorrect. My indicators dynamic sweep on lock and unlock and I only have matrix led.
Can you please check in your VCDS ECU-Lists if you have the followings ECUs attached to the 0x46 ECU (Comfort ECU) as extensions ?
4K0 945 217
4K5 945 093 C
4K0 945 218
4K5 945 094 C

Thank you.

ok thank you, the only reason is that you have these modules

I have the lights you see in the attached images. I used my OBD11 to get the the RS animation when unlocking/locking. Very easy.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 219
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 182
I have the lights you see in the attached images. I used my OBD11 to get the the RS animation when unlocking/locking. Very easy.
AFAIK the RS6 animations (even with OBD11) will not work on standard Matrix LED headlights, ie you need different lights. Which lights do you have on your A6? HD matrix?

Mine are just the standard matrix led, not HD.
I am aware that I can't have the animation which is a shame but hayho

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Right the standard HD can't has the light animations like RS
Mine are just the standard matrix led, not HD.
I am aware that I can't have the animation which is a shame but hayho

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatal