Which led bulbs for interior and number plate lights?

drewbee

Reaction score
Hi guys, im after some LEDS for my interior lights, the one on the roof! i know some may cause error messages but which ones are ok?

also i wana change my number palte ones, but i know my screwed have rusted, so does any one how much much the new casing is and where to get them - also whihc leds will fit in them without error messages?

thanks

I can only help you with the number plate ones, These were recommended a while ago as the 'must have'! Dunno whats going on with the price though.....

Cheers James, but thats just wayyy to expensive! - cant afford to buy those - haha!

I did all interior bulbs and rear number plate on my a4 b6 1.8T 190 s-line, got all the bulbs off ebay from hong kong, total cost for all was less than £20 delivered. No error messages on the dash. All are xenon white, and look wicked at night.

Hi guys, im after some LEDS for my interior lights, the one on the roof! i know some may cause error messages but which ones are ok?

also i wana change my number palte ones, but i know my screwed have rusted, so does any one how much much the new casing is and where to get them - also whihc leds will fit in them without error messages?

thanks

Hi, have a look at this it shows all the bulbs you need, i recently done my number plate lights got new lenses from tps not very expensive about £4 each if i remember rightly and used cheap leds from hong kong and they work a treat;:kissmyrings:

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?308622-DIY-B6-A4-Interior-LED-Lighting

that link is very useful mate. Do you have the list of bulbs you purchased from ebay or can you recommend the ebay member you got bulbs from? wanna do this when ever i next have time so will order them asap.

that link is very useful mate. Do you have the list of bulbs you purchased from ebay or can you recommend the ebay member you got bulbs from? wanna do this when ever i next have time so will order them asap.

To be honest i just did a search for 37mm and 44mm led festoon bulbs and went for the cheaper ones from hong kong, i have never had a problem from any of the hong kong sellers as they seem to give a better service than many uk sellers although you do wait a few days for postage, i'll do a search later as i will be ordering some more as spares just in case.