Which map is a custom map?

keendean

Reaction score
I'm going for an induction and the pre cat delete on my S3.
Which map will be able to take advantage of these mods?
I'm presuming a Revo Stage 1 is just generic?
So what are my options? Tia

Shark via STS is a map for your car but still only a generic tweak. I went to Shark HQ and they had mine on the rollers and adjusted my map there. I hope that was a little more than just a generic upload for how long I was there! LOL.

Reactions: batch
Shark is up North? Any thing down South?
What power did it yield? If spending money on an induction kit, I want it to make it's potential :)

My Shark Stage 1 map is making 318hp and 466nM with a Neuspeed P-Flo CAI. I'm very happy!

Reactions: Brodster
Try MRC tuning in Banbury - managed 324ps for a stage 1 map on mine - only mod was the pre-cats removed.

Try MRC tuning in Banbury - managed 324ps for a stage 1 map on mine - only mod was the pre-cats removed.

Thanks. You mention pre-cat(s)? There is only one you can remove in the DP? Did/could you re use the gaskets when dropping the DP too? :)

There is a pre-cat right next to the turbo and the main cat. Pre-cat removal will give better spool up and add a few extra horses (10ps on my car). We re-used the gasket on my car.

Yeah gotya mate, you just said cat'S', so guessed you removed multiple cats. Any tips on removing the pre cat, my mate and his ramp are gonna do this next week, fingers crossed :) Cheers