Which Phone for Audi Bluetooth?

jacky

Audi newb!
Reaction score
Hello,

Im in the process of purchasing a new phone mainly because my current phone doesnt work with Audi bluetooth interface..

Im going to get a Nokia preferably as i am getting the phone through my dad's work and they only supply Nokia..

I need a phone which will work with full phone book, missed calls, recieved calls, contacts, etc etc on the DIS.

Could people please list their phones which do all the above.. Thanks

*N97
*E series
*etc etc...

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I can't help you with a Nokia reference, but I've successfully paired my iPhone 3G with a 2007 A6 and my 2009 S3. Both times it took no more than 10 seconds. Once paired everything works as listed in your original post.

:icon_thumright:

huh?

i have a 2009 Audi S3 and all i can get is phonebook.. no other option?? i drove an audi a4 2009 which had the missed call, recieved call version but i thought that was for a4's?

any ideas? sorry to go off subject

Well, I can't help you with a Nokia reference, but I've successfully paired my iPhone 3G with a 2007 A6 and my 2009 S3. Both times it took no more than 10 seconds. Once paired everything works as listed in your original post.

:icon_thumright:

Thanks.. thats helpful

Which handset do you have?

Also see if your handset has remote sim enabled in BT area, coding is another thing to check on the car.

Samsung Tocco works for all, its actually very good handset if you update it with latest firmwares, older ones used to suffer as the iphone did with call cut of, new firmware fixed this.

Which handset do you have?

Also see if your handset has remote sim enabled in BT area, coding is another thing to check on the car.

I currently have an LG Chocolate.. (useless) Ermm Ive tried all that.. The LG is not compatioble with remote phonebook access..

I just dont want to go and get a new phone, only to find it wont work with the car..

huh?

i have a 2009 Audi S3 and all i can get is phonebook.. no other option?? i drove an audi a4 2009 which had the missed call, recieved call version but i thought that was for a4's?

any ideas? sorry to go off subject

Hmm, I'll have to double check. I can definitely access my contacts/phone book and recently dialled calls. And I am almost certain it will pick up received calls also. On that basis I have assumed that missed calls will also be accessible.

Given I don't actually collect my S3 for a few more hours, it is worth noting it is MY10 spec with factory fitted nav. Maybe that might explain it if yours is different?

:aggressive:mine is a 2009 audi s3 - retro fit sat nav (from dealer) using i phone 3g... nothing but contacts!! please help explain as my car is going to audi monday so ill have a right go at em!! i swear my car is just one big mess

I currently have an LG Chocolate.. (useless) Ermm Ive tried all that.. The LG is not compatioble with remote phonebook access..

I just dont want to go and get a new phone, only to find it wont work with the car..

Tocco works a dream on the auudi BT, great phone tbh & I regularly download & update Tocco firmwares as 1st release used to cut calls of & 3g sucked as per the iphone issues, same chipset I think, but now had it over a year & havnt seen anything better, great functionality & small size & touch screen is superb.

:aggressive:mine is a 2009 audi s3 - retro fit sat nav (from dealer) using i phone 3g... nothing but contacts!! please help explain as my car is going to audi monday so ill have a right go at em!! i swear my car is just one big mess

Sounds like a config issue to me, did you get resolved cause coding & handset settings would make difference with this issue.