Which tyres can I use for my Audi A4?

rezulteo

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
205 55R16 91W is the most frequent size fitted on the Audi A4. We have therefore chosen a range of tyres which we feel will suit this vehicle. This selection is neither exhaustive nor frozen in time.

For sporty driving:

- Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (See prices)
- Dunlop Sport Maxx TT (See prices) -Bridgestone Potenza RE050A (See prices)

For more versatile driving:

- Dunlop Sport BluResponse (See prices)
- Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance (See prices)
- Michelin Primacy 3 (See prices)
- Pirelli Cinturato P7 (See prices)
- Continental ContiPremiumContact 5 (See prices)
- Hankook Ventus Prime 2 K115 (See prices)

Which tyres do you have on your Audi A4? Would you recommend them?

mdm83

I have been using falkens for the past 4 years- started when I had a bmw 530i, they were awesome on my s3

mdm83

The most recent I put on (last year ) were the ze914 , they are more all round tyre than the sporty 452 - think that's what it's called- but to be honest they grip very well, the lad who put them on says they are better in his opinion than the 452's. I have had Pirelli, Michelin sports, continental, toyo, Goodyear f1's etc and I think these are just as good but don't wear out at a stupid rate! I've heard good things about Vredestein but never tried them.
The falkens cost me £400 for a set of 4 which I thought was good. Ironically I've just sold my s3 and bought a a3 sportback which has the cheapest tyres you can buy on - typical haha

AlexGSi2000

VCDS Map User
I have been using Maxxis MA-Z1 tyres for the past two years on my A4 - cannot fault them.
Used to run Toyo T1R before the Maxxis - dry grip was a little better than the Maxxis but they didn't last as long.

The car had Fullrun HP199 tyres on when I bought it (they guy had fitted 4 new ones for its MOT and to aid selling) - was going to run them till they were worn but replaced them all when I took one in for a puncture repair to later find the inner sidewall had split all the way around and was letting air out!