Facelift Which Version MMI do I have?

Mikeso51

Reaction score
I would like to find out exactly which variety of MMI is fitted to my car. I have searched the forum and the web, but I can't find a definite answer.

Car is 2017 MY (Facelift) A3 Sport. MMI has 7 inch colour screen, DAB radio, SD card Satnav, and Audi Connect. There are 2 SD card slots and USB ports.

I looked in the MMI menus for software information, and the S/W version is 0148. The Nav database version is 8W0919866C 0009 ECE 2016. The Media Drive version is CLU6_MCM_AU_ER-G21_042.

Any help appreciated.

Can u upload a pic if your menu? Im guessing since it's a facelift, you have mmi2.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Hi jiannu. Car is at home and I'm not at present, so can't take a photo till later. If it's MIB2, then which version? I believe there are more than one.

Thanks DJAlix. I thought you might have the answer. What is the significant of High Scale? Is this something special or just the standard fit?

Thanks DJAlix. I thought you might have the answer. What is the significant of High Scale? Is this something special or just the standard fit?
Its just the name given to the unit and I believe it's "middle of the range":

MIB2 High
MIB2 HS
MIB2 STD

Reactions: Mikeso51
Its just the name given to the unit and I believe it's "middle of the range":

MIB2 High
MIB2 HS
MIB2 STD
would you happen to have the model # of the high unit? I plan to do a retro fit on my 16'.

8V1035035

if needed I can update and activate All MIB units.
You can do this remotely? Im in Canada? When looking for VC, should I stay away from used ones? Should I look for ones without protection?

You can do this remotely? Im in Canada? When looking for VC, should I stay away from used ones? Should I look for ones without protection?

MMI activations I don’t offer remotely unfortunately.

re the VC there is a lot of information in this forum but one new ones can have their milage adjusted, none come without protection.