White a3 tfsi with revo sticker vs Porsche. Was that anyone on here?

Audi S3 freak

Reaction score
Hi people. As above really, was on my way to Kidderminster to pick up a tt when I came across a white a3 on a 59 plate with a revo sticker on the rear. Just wanted to know if it was anyone on here? Was last week? we had a nice little race then a very quick chat at the round about.

Who won :$ must have been a3 if all you saw was the rear :racer:

Reactions: Ironborn, Fanboy and DriverN00B
had a 10 second chat so yeah got all his details, found out full spec of his car and even how many sugars he has in his tea! haha no I didn't ask we asked about each others cars then had to drive on hence me posting on here.

nope I killed him :)
just kidding his car was a little faster than mine but the fact he said his was roughly 300bhp Im just a little surprised it was that close given mines a 2.7 so only 220 bhp. anyway if anyone knows him tell him I said hopefully next time im in the s3 ;)

Reactions: sliced
Usually Audi boys ask if they're member of Audi-sport... unless you have R8 :eyebrows:

Usually Audi boys ask if they're member of Audi-sport... unless you have R8 :eyebrows:

to be honest I was going to sell the aud and the Porsche to fund a 911 t but the plans for a new house soon means I need to keep what little I have in the bank! lol