Problem Who changed my username?

Phil_R

Reaction score
I didn't register with this name, but for some reason it has been changed, please can someone change it back to Phil

Untitled

Screenshot 2015 02 20 10 10 25

Very funny, my name when I registered in 2006 was Phil not Philip und or back to Phil, can someone just change it to

Phil

You can change your username yourself. Click on your username at the top of the screen, then on the personal details tab. In advanced options on the LHS of the screen near the bottom you can change your username.

Karl.

Reactions: Phil_R
You can change your username yourself. Click on your username at the top of the screen, then on the personal details tab. In advanced options on the LHS of the screen near the bottom you can change your username.

Karl.

Thank you for your reply, I had seen that but was looking for a response from an admin but it appears they are too busy to reply to this as to why my name might have been changed.

Since someone changed my name there is now another member who registered as Phil in 2014 so I cannot now change my name to what I registered with in 2006, I'll change it to something else.