Whos running Eibach sportline springs ?

dale86

Reaction score
As in title is anyone running eibach sportlines and got any pics they could fire up ive just purchased a set and ready to fit them and was just wondering if ill need b5 perches up front or not thanks.

Nope, but I will be on Thursday :D

I'm not so sure on the B5 perches, from what I've seen from pics on here, they're not needed as the Sportlines give a nose down stance anyway. Check pink.teg's picture on the B6 pic thread, although he's running the Pro kit on the rear. Also, check out this: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-a4-...es-pic-b6-sport-sportline-springs-fitted.html

There are a couple of the other regulars who run them as well, but for the life of me I can't remember their user names....I'm sure they'll be along soon!

Last edited:
Nice one m8

yer I've tried and tested like 5 sets of different springs . And found
the sport line Just right . With the rears on pro's
giving me the level of lowness I need on 18"
I can go over speed bumps on my own.. if have some fat basted in car then
it will scrap...
Hope this helps I changed my shocks so , no idea about these B 5. Things

I think mine are Proline rather than Sportline. I think they offered a 30mm drop from standard, so 10mm less than a standard Sport.

Before and after. I'm not after the lowest I can achieve, but the B5 perches on the front would even mine up a little bit.

IMG-20110806-00114.jpg

Sept11010.jpg

Reactions: RobMorris and peposhi
Wasn't there a user named something like dogtown who fit sportlines recently? I'm sure he fit them and is running 18's, so it'll give you an idea. He also considered the perches, but with the 50/40mm drop on the sportlines I don't think they're necessary.

THANKS for the info I suppose ill just have to see for myself and can always fit the perches later on or I might just fit them anyway and can always swap tjem out again if too low lol decisions decisions .

Hi m8
some pictures of how low sportline
Are

image_zpscb6d8220.jpg

image_zpseef835f0.jpg

With me RS6 alloys on for the powzzz