Who's staying where for AITP?

going to be looking for a decent hotel for sat/sun night

Reactions: RS5 JON
You may need to put a few of us campers up for the night if it rains like a couple of years ago. lol.

JG

Reactions: MattSedg
You may need to put a few of us campers up for the night if it rains like a couple of years ago. lol.

JG
don't mention rain and it won't happen!! :sadlike:

JG
Now that was a weekend, but the beer and JD made it bearable lol

Reactions: Sandra and RS5 JON
Now that was a weekend, but the beer and JD made it bearable lol
Hey Mac, you and our John will have a great time in the camping area. Life and soul of the campsite is what you both are. :) x

Hey Mac, you and our John will have a great time in the camping area. Life and soul of the campsite is what you both are. :) x
Definitely, although new campsite so we will see how it goes lol

gotten to the point where ive emailed a spot asking what their parking is like.....i even looked on google maps satellite view :grimacing:

gotten to the point where ive emailed a spot asking what their parking is like.....i even looked on google maps satellite view :grimacing:

Hopefully there will be plenty of BIG parking bays where your staying Matt.

JG

Reactions: MattSedg
Hopefully there will be plenty of BIG parking bays where your staying Matt.

JG
wouldnt mind a room over looking the car park......sat in a rocking chair watching over it :search: id never sleep

wouldnt mind a room over looking the car park......sat in a rocking chair watching over it :search: id never sleep

And I thought I was bad, lol.
Just sleep in the car, save yourself some money on the Hotel room. :whistle2:

JG

Reactions: Sandra and MattSedg
Camping next to the car is the only way to go lol

Got myself booked into the Holiday Inn Express in Kettering about 11 miles from Deene Park

Reactions: MattSedg and RS5 JON
booked in at a country inn type spot :smiley:

Reactions: RS5 JON and Daveotto