Who's the best for a remap on AGU

Grale1

Reaction score
I want to get my car remapped but not sure who to go to? I've fitted a jk cone filter silicone tip and a silicone turbo outlet pipe, would it be best to get it smoke tested for boost leaks first?

How can I contact them? Prawn you seem the guy to go to with a3's, I fitted a cone filter a jk make, my car feels a bit flat like not pulling the same should I take it off?

Love rtechs work! Very good service everytime. They have a website mate

I did go to a company where I am and they said they could get 40hp gain and 65 ft torque for 300 inc VAT

Another one for r tech,they won't leave your car until they are happy with it and won't just map it for the money either like others do. If its not fit to be mapped they won't so it. Give them a ring. I bet you will be smiling for at least a week

I'll be giving them a call tomorrow as I see thy also do remapping from your home, think I may see what that is all about

Called R Tech this morning they seem so cheap for what they said they do, think I'll be calling back to book it in then got to make myself do the drive up there

i had mine done at gti international by tt-workshop, REVO remap, very smooth power delivery and was only 170 quid. they had to bench map it as the ecu was an early one being AGU which made the obc ports play up when mapping so went back to the old skool method. very impressed i must say though. i very much doubt u will hit the max figures quoted but its not all about the max power, my car is very usable but nowhere near 200bhp i feel , drives alot smoother, and has a nice kick to it when coming out of corners.

im booked in at rtech in a week and a half. looking forward to it well apart from the 400 mile round trip but many people pointed me towards them.not badly priced u seem to get alot more for your money than the revo stuff.

I used them on my S3 Stage 1 and will do again for Stage 2 - of course living less than 3 miles from them does help to! Lol.