why do other cars always look better!?

psd99

Reaction score
I love my A4 but why do other A4 always get my attention?

I guess cars are like women you might have the hottest woman but it won't stop a man from looking elsewhere

look but don't touch

I know what you mean. My mate has an rs4 yet when we meet he looks at my dtm and vice versa. Wanting each others :-/

I know what you mean. My mate has an rs4 yet when we meet he looks at my dtm and vice versa. Wanting each others :-/

lol that typed I have seen this rs4 parked near my car and I want it!:)

The wheels look mint unlike mine :(

I used to love a car on an old forum, mine was the same colour and similar modifications but his always looked better, and got better attention, it wasn't until a meet come up and I seen it in the flesh that I realised mine was a much tidier example.

Its true !
I have seen a Red Dynamik like mine for sale with more mileage and not as good condition and it looked superb although mine were better ! :scared2:

Dunno, I'm sometimes like that as well, maybe it's because you know every little imperfection on your car.

Reactions: jdp1962
I think also because you tend to see your own car in the same place, and from the same angles, over and over again, so you just get used to it. Take it somewhere you've never been before, park it in a good position, and walk round it over and over again, close up and far off. It'll look different.

As said, I think it is down to you knowing every imperfection on yours, I always find when the misses drives my car with me following I realise how good it looks. Not often you get to see your own car how others see it.

As said, I think it is down to you knowing every imperfection on yours, I always find when the misses drives my car with me following I realise how good it looks. Not often you get to see your own car how others see it.

x2 with this, let my brother move my car once and wow it looked so good.

This happened just the other day...I had washed the car before taking it to the garage (natural habit) and after the work had been completed they took it for a test drive.

Very rarely I see my car being driven by another person, and it did put a smile on my face as she returned to the garage....but as she got closer only I could see those small imperfections in the paint that I try to forget about every time I wash/dry and polish her!

I used to really like a car on an old group, my own was the same shade and similar modifications but his always seemed better, and got better attention, it wasn't until a meeting come up and I've seen it in the epidermis that i observed my own was a much more clean example . . . . . . . . . .