Why is it....

moorzy

Reaction score
That virtually every time I check weather for my area, N.Manchester, on webternets, It shows dry for thurday, friday, then solid 100% rain Saturday/Sunday, then dry again Monday, Tuesday next week?????

Am I being paranoid or is the big man having a giggle at me?

That virtually every time I check weather for my area, N.Manchester, on webternets, It shows dry for thurday, friday, then solid 100% rain Saturday/Sunday, then dry again Monday, Tuesday next week?????

Am I being paranoid or is the big man having a giggle at me?
@moorzy - I think they call that sods law! lol

Same issue in plymouth. Problems with being a surfer as well, 10mph winds thursday-friday, 50mph saturday-sunday, 10mph monday - tuesday. giving 10ft+ waves, which i'm definitely not good enough to try and tackle!

I read somewhere once that it was to do with the usual working week and that, manufacturing, traffic pollution, offices, blah, blah all contributed to affecting the weather. Once it reached the weeked these stopped affecting the temperatures (or something or other) and so caused the inevitable down pours. This could be total hogwash but does sound feasible (although I can't remember where I read it now). Saying that though, when I used to sell cars my day off was a wednesday and it always seemed to rain on a wednesday. My wife still reminds me that the world does not revolve around me. :)