WHY ??????

Phil Angel

Reaction score
Just seen an advert for a karche pressure washer that you can control from an app on your phone.......WHY ???
Surely if you are using the pressure washer, you don't need an app to control it........the world has gone mad !!!!

Reactions: MPH and Charlie Farley
Pointless yes. But kids love anything they can control with a phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Just seen an advert for a karche pressure washer that you can control from an app on your phone.......WHY ???
Surely if you are using the pressure washer, you don't need an app to control it........the world has gone mad !!!!
I totally agree chap, and yes the world has gone mad, App Mad, there will an app soon to measure how loud one farts.

April the 1st was last Thursday .
This advert has been running for a few weeks apparently.....go on the karche web site and it's on there.....seems a totally pointless gimmick to me......I just can't see how it would be of any use, even to a app happy youth !!! Lol

Yet to see it , but can imagine the horror..

They'll have an app soon for car interior dash buttons , lol .

Reactions: Phil Angel
I'm waiting for the app to control all the apps... Now that really would be something !!!! Lol

Reactions: Charlie Farley

The time it took to set this crap up... I could have washed and waxed the car and be on my second cup of coffee !!!! Lol...... absolutely pointless !!!! Lol

Reactions: Charlie Farley and Gazwould
maybe its so the user can have variable PSI in multiple global positions based on atmospheric condition and time of the day and if the user is over 21..lol

Reactions: Phil Angel
It's like these washing machines that send text or email to say they have finished washing, what's the point , they still have to been unloaded manually and when you set the wash program you know how long it will last anyway, totally pointless .
They need to loaded and unloaded so why the rubbish in between.