widebodied A3!

2461ArdiA3-2.jpg

Probably a 1.6, now even slower because of all the extra weight!

Don't like the alu struts by the gear leaver!

There is a fine line between tasteful and Chavtastic........the line has been crossed.

How to ruin to good car in one easy lesson.

1.6?, probably! Its an SE! look at the steering wheel!, not even a sport!

Looks like a Corsa on steroids!

H8 it, the person who did that should have a life time ban from owning an Audi!

I can, however, see the potential. If, they did it right it could look good. Talking smooth, flowing lines, no lower tailgate spoiler, and a RS style bumper it would look mean as ****. it has potential and with a little work it could look good.

RIch

The interior is SO obviously photo-shop'd, but it's been done well, as it's totally hidden the Burberry retrim on the seats, and the twin cap-holders, his n hers.

Agreed, slightly out of character for an A3. Audi's design principles are based around modern lines and shapes but with a restrained presence. The bodykit does nothing to enhance this at all.

I quite like...some of it. The front looks great. But the rear is really OTT. Take in the rear wheel arches a bit, and lose both rear spoilers, and you have something quite RS.

well TDI-line, now you've shown us one with the corsa/106/saxo/ rear light cluster treatment, i'm smitten!

[ QUOTE ]
1.6?, probably! Its an SE! look at the steering wheel!, not even a sport!

Looks like a Corsa on steroids!

H8 it, the person who did that should have a life time ban from owning an Audi!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just out of interest what is the difference between the SE and the Sport steering wheel?

My SE has a DSG gearbox which means it has exactly the same 3-spoke leather steering wheel as a Sport. Mine is the original type and not the horrible one they now fit.

A non-DSG SE has the 4-spoke leather wheel as standard.

Thanks for that. Got me thinking now,as my car is meant to be a 2004 (54 plate) sport but has the same steering wheel as the one in the SE picture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

This is what your sport steering wheel should look like if it is pre-facelift or non-sportback.

009__scaled_600.jpg

Even my '02 A4 sport had the three spoke wheel,exactly as per the photo above.

The exactly what my SE DSG is fitted with - except of course it's on the other side of the car !

Do you find it difficult to reacch the pedals then David? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Sport steering wheel.

003__scaled_600.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

What does everybody think of the "exclusive line " seats? Come in red , silver or sand with matching door panels. As I am still compiling my ideal new car I would appreciate the feedback. Exterior colour Lava or Dolphin if that makes a difference.

cheers

Silver
header2.jpg

Sand
header.jpg

Know they are A4 and Allroad but you get the drift.
Dont want an Audi that looks like a Civic.

I like it, looks really well thought out and professional. The grey one looks really nice.

I suppose this would be a couple of grand for audi exclusive to do this.

I think its about £1200 on the s-line, £1500 on the sport and includes black roof lining on the sport. You get matching door panels and stitching on the wheel and gaiter as well as piping on the mats, alledgedly.
I like the Silver (grey) one.

Well i thought the wide arches look lovely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif