Width of centre console?

T800

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Can anybody tell me the internal width of the centre console where the cup holders are on the new A3?

I just put a deposit down on a 3 month old A3 Sportback S Line and I would like to know if my Nexus 7 tablet will fit in there on landscape mode.

Thanks

Hello everyone!

Can anybody tell me the internal width of the centre console where the cup holders are on the new A3?

I just put a deposit down on a 3 month old A3 Sportback S Line and I would like to know if my Nexus 7 tablet will fit in there on landscape mode.

Thanks

Around 8.5" at the front edge and increases to 9" at the rear

That's awesome thanks, it should fit nicely.

While we're on this topic anyone know the width of the rear sportback seats? I need to get a pet seat cover and wanting to know the dimensions I should get. Thanks

Screenshot 2014 05 10 07 23 33
Found this in the brochure. Hope it helps

I can recommend the Audi boot tray if you are going to put a dog in the boot. Hope it's not a St Bernard

Thanks trickydicky2 that helps. Our little princess will be riding in the back seat, doesn't like the boot. She likes sticking her head out the windows :)

Thanks trickydicky2 that helps. Our little princess will be riding in the back seat, doesn't like the boot. She likes sticking her head out the windows :)

I can't tell if you're talking about a daughter or a dog!
Just kidding haha