Will S5 wheels fit an 8P A3?

MG

Reaction score
Firstly, great forum... I haven't posted anything before now because so much information is already on here! Anyway, I haven't found anything re. the above...

Basically a friend is looking the change his 19" S5 alloys and I was wondering whether they would fit my 2005 S-Line? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

im pretty sure the s5 offset is too low but you may be able to strecth some tyres over them to make them fit..

Others will confirm..

Yeah i think the S5 wheels are 32mm, they will stick out too much for normal day to day use i reckon. They are also 9 inch wide so will look silly.

Yeah i think the S5 wheels are 32mm, they will stick out too much for normal day to day use i reckon. They are also 9 inch wide so will look silly.

Will look silly 19" x 9J ET32. Mine are 19" X 9 ET41 & ET42 with a 215 and they are perfectly flush with the arch...

Ah, ok thanks guys that answers that question then! Shame because they look awesome on his S5.
Cheers
Martin

Not sure this is a great look though, certainly not one I want to replicate!
3085779650_a4a311f263_o.jpg

that MK5 pulls it off coz its "scene" and on air ride. like its meant to be like that, and it works (for me).