Will wheels from 2015 C7 series fit C6 series 2006 car?

Adrian888

Reaction score
Basically as the title above. Have a chance of some SE spec 17" wheels from a 2015 car for my 2006 A6. Will the offset be ok and will I need spigot adaptors as I think the centre bores differ?

Thanks Darren, do you know off hand what the C7 centre bore is? And, am I correct in thinking they are 5x112 PCD -same as C6 wheels?

C7 are 66.6 CB and the C6 is 57.1 CB so you will defo need spigot rings. Yes both the C7 and C6 are 5x112 PCD.

Yes the allroad has the same CB as far as I know.
Ok thanks matey ,
Contemplating changing mine to possibly 18's as the 17" I have on there really do look crap not so much the wheels but the profile on the tyres look like they belong on my Volvo truck in work lol.these are mine here :-

I Want to try and possibly get a nicer sportier look that would not look like a cheaply modded car as family keep telling me you can't put sporty wheels on that car as it's an allroad
Not an S line , I do disagreed to a certain extent as wheel choice is a personal preference

Last edited:
Thanks, will probably go for the wheels on offer given they come with almost unused Michelin tyres. Had pondered 18" wheels however ride comfort is also a factor with me as is tyre cost come replacement time and when I fit winter rubber.