Win RS3 signed picture

Who won it ?

Not me John, and that's for sure: lots of other 8P RS3 stuff but not that...

RS3 poster pic

86.gif

Reactions: Kelza
Lovely picture of a rs3 there John think I may have that one:whistle2:

Lovely picture of a rs3 there John think I may have that one:whistle2:

You sure do, John; some lovely 8P RS3 photos in "the pack." I think the 8P RS3 looks good from ALL angles, a tad biased maybe, but content with it. And just the same with the SQ5 in that the 2016 ticks the boxes for me - it's all about the 'curvy' form - and the angular 2018, etc., just doesn't. :thumbs up:

Reactions: Kelza
You sure do, John; some lovely 8P RS3 photos in "the pack." I think the 8P RS3 looks good from ALL angles, a tad biased maybe, but content with it. And just the same with the SQ5 in that the 2016 ticks the boxes for me - it's all about the 'curvy' form - and the angular 2018, etc., just doesn't. :thumbs up:

Has bluey gone from your clutches now?
Loved that car I did

Reactions: 45bvtc
Has bluey gone from your clutches now?
Loved that car I did

No CHEZ, and thank you. BLUEY still at home (you're more than welcome to view) but over the last few years experiencing very, very, very low use - and all that down to 3-visits/week - and some weeks more - for rs3copilot.

BLUEY might crest 15k from new on the odometer this year, maybe, but that's not looking likely, maybe next year. And our TT ragtop is now used even less, c'mon.... :sadlike:

That said our recently acquired 2016 SQ5 is doing MEGA service!

What a fabulous machine is the SQ5 - just does everything soooooo well. :thumbs up:

Go Audi!!! :racer:

Two x BLUEY 1

Cornflower blue 2011 Audi RS3 with a 2016 Sepang blue Audi SQ5: oh so difficult to chose between...
6270.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: CHEZ
No CHEZ, and thank you. BLUEY still at home (you're more than welcome to view) but over the last few years experiencing very, very, very low use - and all that down to 3-visits/week - and some weeks more - for rs3copilot.

BLUEY might crest 15k from new on the odometer this year, maybe, but that's not looking likely, maybe next year. And our TT ragtop is now used even less, c'mon.... :sadlike:

That said our recently acquired 2016 SQ5 is doing MEGA service!

What a fabulous machine is the SQ5 - just does everything soooooo well. :thumbs up:

Go Audi!!! :racer:

View attachment 185886

Cornflower blue 2011 Audi RS3 with a 2016 Sepang blue Audi SQ5: oh so difficult to chose between...
6270.gif

Well thank you very much!
I am sure if I ever get the opportunity to do so I would love to check bluey out.
Sadly in reality, I work non stop, live in the North, and don't attend many shows lately.
I will take a rain cheque! :racer:

Reactions: 45bvtc