Window Closure by Key Fob

jb0o

Reaction score
Website
jonathan-butler.co.uk
I know VAG-COM can do some amazing things so I thought I'd hit this to you who know the in and outs of it.

In my girlfriends Megane when she presses the lock button twice the windows close (without keeping hold of the lock button)

In my A3 I feel that I have to stand next to the car whilst Im keeping hold of the lock button to make sure the windows close.

Is it possible to have this Megane feature in the A3?

Thanks,
J

not that i have heard, however theres that much software on the market im sure you could find someone who can do it!

AFAIK you can release the button once the Windows start to close and they will continue.

Not quite the same but a similar result.

Paul

I think that may be a setting in the Comfort Module (Byte 03 Bit 6 Comfort function autom. closing) a long coding change.

See http://en.openobd.org/audi/a3_8p.htm#46

I don't have my A3 with me but should be able to check my modules coding over the weekend.

Paul

I'd be happy with that but mine doesn't do this :( I have to keep hold.

Yeah you have to hold the button. This is so that you can put the windows up or down to a certain level. eg. When you get out the car and both windows are down you can use the remote to put them up but let go of the button just before they reach the top so you can leave a gap if its a hot day.

There are 2 ways to do this, one is with holding the button until closed & other is to hold until starts closing then release & walk of & does auto, all with coding in convenience module.

If you used the search option on the site you'd have found this info already posted by me & others.