Window tints

tdi-man

Reaction score
getting windows tinted tomo thinking of going 35% does that sound ok dont want it to light.

also got a clicking noise in the passenger foot well ?

50% on back and 30% on front is best factory look i think. Thats light absorbance that is not amount of light transmitter through, if that makes sense. Otherwise any darker on front and your asking for trouble from the law

There was quite a heated debate about this one a couple of months back. Watch out for the bikers!

i have also got ticking noise from passenger footwell seems to be on start up tried holding bits of trim even thought it was the cup holder when its got my coffee in it grrrr

it was nearly as good as the age old Cayman vs. S3 debate, must be able to combine both somehow for the mother of all debates...hmm....

it was nearly as good as the age old Cayman vs. S3 debate, must be able to combine both somehow for the mother of all debates...hmm....

To be honest, driving a Cayman with tints would be more dangerous than an S3 with tints. Although the Cayman with tints would be more fun to drive than an S3 with tints.

Any good?

To be honest, driving a Cayman with tints would be more dangerous than an S3 with tints. Although the Cayman with tints would be more fun to drive than an S3 with tints.

Any good?

Yeah that works, I'd just add to that though that a Cayman with tints would look worse than an S3 with tints

Yeah that works, I'd just add to that though that a Cayman with tints would look worse than an S3 with tints

I can't agree with that though - an S3 is just a chavved up A3, whereas the Cayman is a proper sports car.

I can't agree with that though - an S3 is just a chavved up A3, whereas the Cayman is a proper sports car.

Absolutley, but i'm talking with tints, do you not think that cars like a Cayman just dont suit tints at all, whereas hatchbacks and saloons you can get away with it...I'm not sure I've ever seen a Cayman with tints, but I think it would look dreadful (probably why i've not seen one!)

Absolutley, but i'm talking with tints, do you not think that cars like a Cayman just dont suit tints at all, whereas hatchbacks and saloons you can get away with it...I'm not sure I've ever seen a Cayman with tints, but I think it would look dreadful (probably why i've not seen one!)

Ok, with tints, sorry. I think I'd still prefer a Cayman with tints than an S3 with or without tints. Mid engined FTW!

I don't recall seeing a Cayman with tints, but on the right colour it might work - white with a bit of a tint could look pimping - particularly with some black rims. Nice.

I'm with you on the mid-engine thing 100%!

I found a white Cayman on google, with tints, AND martini graphics! actually looked ok, can't post images for some reason though.