Windscreen washer jets fan type

4G0955987A & 4G0955988A
Fan spray washer jets from an A6
do you know what they are for the a4 avant, or will the A6 ones fit? and are the also heated.

as ive asked audi in salisbury and they have stated i cant get the fan ones

do you know what they are for the a4 avant, or will the A6 ones fit? and are the also heated.

They do fit, they are heated and they aim correctly unlike the passat versions that needed the spacer.

They are not fitted to the A4. Hence buying the A6 versions.

They do fit, they are heated and they aim correctly unlike the passat versions that needed the spacer.
is there also one for the rear wiper for the avant?

also is anybody able to explain how the heated part works. because mine already has the heated ones, but durign the winter weve had, nothing happened.

Heated rear wiper jet? Wish there was. It’s a crappy thing that always blocks and rusts. I’ve had about 4 on my B8.5 in some 5 years.

Heated rear wiper jet? Wish there was. It’s a crappy thing that always blocks and rusts. I’ve had about 4 on my B8.5 in some 5 years.
can you confirm to me, the reference numbers i need and where to purchase them from

for the stated heated fan sprays for the front and the replacement for the rear.

also the front and rear wipers if you could

Front fan jet part numbers in your reply in post 81 above. Did you miss that??

Try Audi, TPS or even eBay.

Bette still ask Tom at Crewe Audi parts for all you need and he will post them to you. See the parts request section.

Last edited:
Reactions: creweaudiparts
I replaced my rear jet with a KASturbo Rear Washer Jet from Amazon for just over a fiver. Part number was 8K9955985A and it works fine, although doesn't really spray onto the rear windscreen but along the wiper blade instead.

I’ve tried to adjust where the rear jet lands to get it further up the screen. Quite a task as the glass is curved and the jet ends up missing the window depending on the wiper position. Could have been a better design.

Front fan jet part numbers in your reply in post 81 above. Did you miss that??
hi, bit of clarity to why i asked.

if you google either number, you are shown a diagram which clearly states either number as " number 1 on the picture" rather than 1 and 2,

so it was a bit confusing , was one number left and the other right. and if both numbers do the same thing, ie with either number you get a pack of two, and if so, why? what difference is there between the different numbers.

I’ve tried to adjust where the rear jet lands to get it further up the screen. Quite a task as the glass is curved and the jet ends up missing the window depending on the wiper position. Could have been a better design.
well you would have thought the nozzles were infact part of the wiper arm, so that at the bottom and near the top it would cover the whole area, rather than the one single spot at the bottom

hi, bit of clarity to why i asked.

if you google either number, you are shown a diagram which clearly states either number as " number 1 on the picture" rather than 1 and 2,

so it was a bit confusing , was one number left and the other right. and if both numbers do the same thing, ie with either number you get a pack of two, and if so, why? what difference is there between the different numbers.
87A = Left
88A = Right

I think they are marked L and R on the underside.

Pretty easy to fit but those adjusters are terrible, the plastic is very weak.