Winter wheels

smudge_don

Reaction score
Hi guys

Plan was to use my old S-Line wheels as my winter wheels when it comes around, coz i don't want my lovely VMR's getting destroyed!!!

Now i have the TTRS brake setup on the front, my S-Line's wont fit (haven't tried, but the 19" VMR's are close as it is) :think:

Anyone got some cheap 19" wheels that they don't want? Don't care about condition, just need legal tyres

Anyone make any recommendations for any?

Cheers :happy:

You sure jords?

I will need the actual rim of the wheels to clear the calipers N8 :laugh:

The 19's are this close:

SDC10716.jpg

SDC10714.jpg

Thought Id seen this car on here before now I see your from Sutton,
Im the person that was being rather nosey the other night when you were in krispy kreme,
I was looking as yours looks lower than my S3 which is wound all the way down on KW's,
What suspension do you have?
Keith

He's running Weitec coliovers at a backbreaking settings!

Thought Id seen this car on here before now I see your from Sutton,
Im the person that was being rather nosey the other night when you were in krispy kreme,
I was looking as yours looks lower than my S3 which is wound all the way down on KW's,
What suspension do you have?
Keith

I think you were all having a good nose :laugh:

As Phil said mate, i've got Weitec's

What the hell are you feeding your brakes Jordan? They seemed to got even bigger since I saw them AITP. :)

By the looks of the clearance you have, 19's it must be !!

Just buy lot's and lot's of wheel sealant

lol i agree tho your car looks awesome still love those wheels and your brakes i had a good look around it at aitp looks very nice in the metal

I have a tub of wheel sealant Smudge. You can you use so long as you clean and do my alloys too :)

What the hell are you feeding your brakes Jordan? They seemed to got even bigger since I saw them AITP. :)

By the looks of the clearance you have, 19's it must be !!

Just buy lot's and lot's of wheel sealant

I use shiit loads of sealant already, but due to the brakes covering my wheels as soon as i think about braking, they just get fcuked anyway and i have to clean em once a week

Can't see myself doing that in the snow.....

I have a tub of wheel sealant Smudge. You can you use so long as you clean and do my alloys too :)

I'm glad you said wheel sealant and not "tub of vaseline"......

if that is the case then Jord, I have a cunning plan.

Give me your wheels and brakes for the winter, you can have mine, problem solved.................

if that is the case then Jord, I have a cunning plan.

Give me your wheels and brakes for the winter, you can have mine, problem solved.................

So wait, my wheels still get used in winter (the whole point of looking at winter wheels) yet you get to look uber cool?

Thank you Mr Banker, but no deal

*applause*

:)

So wait, my wheels still get used in winter (the whole point of looking at winter wheels) yet you get to look uber cool?

Thank you Mr Banker, but no deal

*applause*

:)

I wont use them, promise.

Anyway the snow and winter weather is differant down my way. It is kind and gentle to all wheels.

Your wheels, give them to me........... :)

I wont use them, promise.

Anyway the snow and winter weather is differant down my way. It is kind and gentle to all wheels.

Your wheels, give them to me........... :)

Give me some monies and i'll give you my wheels for free

£1500 should cover it :)