Wanted Winter wheels

S

simonali

For RS Q3. Min size must be 18", plizz. Wheels without tyres is also fine.

TVM.

I’ve got a set that need a refurb (very curbed), came off my 57 plate A3 so not sure if they’ll fit but got tyres to go with you can have them for very cheap to free up some garage space for me

ET34 and minimum 8.0 width on a Q3...

Reactions: AudiNutta
I already have some 18" A4 wheels with ET42 but haven't tried one on yet.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Brand new genuine Audi Speedlines in 20 x 9 et33 tick any boxes? I tried to PM but haven't logged in for a long time so having connectivity problems. I've loads of photos if you're interested

Reactions: simonali
I reckon they'd fit, but 20" winter tyres ain't cheap. £200 a pop for the AO Dunlops...

Try some 19's I have a set for sale further down, if the alloys aren't for you we can do a deal on just the tyres?

Guessing they’re so use to you even super cheap?

5889f061a22ab76c66e7b4a1f11f4f6c.jpg

Try some 19's I have a set for sale further down, if the alloys aren't for you we can do a deal on just the tyres?

Wheels are nice but the tyres aren't the correct size. I know they're not too far out size-wise, but I like to stick to the rules!

Not looking too hard because the weather isn't terrible, but not found anything yet.

Well I'm not rushing either as I want to get xmas out the way but then I'm going to get some 2nd hand 19"s and sell my 2017 A4 sline 18's. ET40.

As mentioned above, I already have a set of 18" ET42 wheels...