wiper blades

wackojacko

Reaction score
what are the best wiper blades for the a3 and were is the best place to get them? cheers

He said best wiper blades. Replacing the rubbers is never going to be the best option. I have Aero style ones on my S3, they are brilliant. Got them from wiperblades.co.uk. Other than that just get some decent quality ones, champion or something along those lines.

i'll have ta learn that quote trick too...least the link works!

:readit: always learning...then ya dye a wealth of knoledge!

i did indeed buy those very ones off ebay and they are brilliant, loads better than the standard ones - leaving no streaks and clearing the screen completely

dog fart said:
i did indeed buy those very ones off ebay and they are brilliant, loads better than the standard ones - leaving no streaks and clearing the screen completely
what size blades do i ask for when i order them off ebay. cheers

also has anybody got piaa wiper blades as they are ment to be very good as they coat your windscreen with a thin layer of silicone

wackojacko said:
what size blades do i ask for when i order them off ebay. cheers

When you go through checkout just state in the messgae/comments box that you have an S3 if thats what you have :)

Trying to order these and thought I would give them a call - turns out they are in Worcester too and only a 5 mins drive away! That never happens! Normally, anything i want car related is on the other side of the world. Result!