Wipers missing a patch!

majeric

Reaction score
I’ve looked around on the site for a fix for this but can’t seem to find one.

This is driving me nuts!

I’ve fitted new Bosch aero twins and it’s still missing a patch on the screen.

Anyone have any suggestions on a fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either the arm is week or bent or the glass is worn?

Yeah can't be anything else really it looks really smooth in operation so I don't think it's "jumping"

Mines done the same but at the bottom. I checked the arm out and found it knackered hopefully the new one will turn up today or tomorrow. But I’ll post after it arrives

Just an update on mine as the arm actually turned up about 10 minutes ago. It was the pivot on the arm had corroded and the spring had pulled the arm too far down. Second hand arm and the problems sorted.

Below is the old arm on the left and the new(ish) arm on the right. I’ve circled the failed section in case yours has done the same.

193cf31ae18c3917a893e5e650953ebe.jpg

Just an update on mine as the arm actually turned up about 10 minutes ago. It was the pivot on the arm had corroded and the spring had pulled the arm too far down. Second hand arm and the problems sorted.

Below is the old arm on the left and the new(ish) arm on the right. I’ve circled the failed section in case yours has done the same.

193cf31ae18c3917a893e5e650953ebe.jpg

That’s interesting!

Will take a look!

That’s interesting!

Will take a look!

Too be fair mines 16 years old and I’ve had them off a lot to work under the scuttle panel so it was only a matter of time really haha