Wire diagrams 8p

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
If you want wire diagrams for 8P models just pm me . As it good to share and i believe thats what forums are all a about

Reactions: c188co, voorhees and Mr_Dude
If you want wire diagrams for 8P models just pm me . As it good to share and i believe thats what forums are all a about
Hey buddy,

Was wondering if you could help me out with my RS3... I've got some issues with door electrics on passengers side and can't find any broken wires. Have a feeling someone may have replaced a wiring loom in the rear door from a different model A3 as have had the issues since I bought the car.

I've been looking for wiring diagrams for my 8P RS3 showing schematics of both passenger doors front and rear please if you have them?

Hey buddy,

Was wondering if you could help me out with my RS3... I've got some issues with door electrics on passengers side and can't find any broken wires. Have a feeling someone may have replaced a wiring loom in the rear door from a different model A3 as have had the issues since I bought the car.

I've been looking for wiring diagrams for my 8P RS3 showing schematics of both passenger doors front and rear please if you have them?

The ones i have are off the S3 so not sure if they would help you , but if they can PM me and i can see how i can get them across to you as its a big file

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Reactions: mu5hy
The ones i have are off the S3 so not sure if they would help you , but if they can PM me and i can see how i can get them across to you as its a big file

I'd assume they'd be the same as both will have electric windows, Bose sound and the rest should hopefully match in terms of lock latch and courtesy light. I highly doubt Audi engineered separate door electronics for the RS3, mostly would have come from the S3 and will probably match many other models. If you could try sending them over pls, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks

Hi bud,

Would you have he wire diagram for the radio to the bose amp? I have no sound from speakers but rns-e is on and showing radio?cd playing.

any help would be great

cheers

Hi bud,

Would you have he wire diagram for the radio to the bose amp? I have no sound from speakers but rns-e is on and showing radio?cd playing.

any help would be great

cheers
Most likely the actual Bose amp is dead, you checked fuses and power to the amp?

Most likely the actual Bose amp is dead, you checked fuses and power to the amp?
I've checked all fuses, after the wire diagram so i can check if i have power to the amp

Reactions: Mr_Dude
This can be a sticky

Reactions: Mr_Dude
Hey. How ya doin? i just registered here and i cant find a way to pm you. im in need of wiring diagram for a3. any chance that you can send? its 2009 made facelift just to let you know

Just an update lads , i no longer have access to WD's sorryb

how does the private mail works, could you ilustrate ?

how does the private mail works, could you ilustrate ?
U have to accumalate X amount off posts exactly how many i dont know but am sure if u read the sticky about introduction to forum u will find ur answers from Admin there .hope that helps. I now no longer have access to 8P wire diagrams mate

U have to accumalate X amount off posts exactly how many i dont know but am sure if u read the sticky about introduction to forum u will find ur answers from Admin there .hope that helps. I now no longer have access to 8P wire diagrams mate

no prob. Thanks a lot mate