Woman poo's on shop floor..

wtf? Why?

but saying that, it happened in the changing room at the misses place. The lady did it in her lunch box some of it fell out.
she was off her tits.

Noooo. She looks back twice at it ( find very strange)..

As a species we may have deciphered the DNA code, walked on the moon, and invented a world wide web that everyone can access through a raft of technical gizmos, but whether we like it or not, the only thing that differentiates us from the rest of the food chain is speech and a tad of conscience.

There's still plenty of people out there that have way less social interaction skills than your average silverback, but then if she's a Paula Radcliffe fan maybe she think 'if famous people on TV do it then it's OK'! Dirty ****ter!

now tell me if you could do it that quickly and with minimal fuss you wouldn't be trying this. in out in less than 10 seconds. but that being said it's flipping sick.

To be that slack her husband must be potting the loose brown too often!

yeah i reckon shes had so many times up there, that she is forced to do this everywhere as the muscle that controls the contractions in the anus isn't strong enough to hold it in any more. lovely thought that isn't it. why don't you imagine it now.

yeah i reckon shes had so many times up there, that she is forced to do this everywhere as the muscle that controls the contractions in the anus isn't strong enough to hold it in any more. lovely thought that isn't it. why don't you imagine it now.

Exactly why mines a one way street. Enjoying the thought as I head off to put the Sunday roast joint in the oven!

thanks for letting us know your sexual orientation and preferences. much appreciated. Infact I'm pretty sure knowing this will cure my insomnia!

Always a pleasure!

Inclined to agree! What a load of old ****!

I'm guessing this happens a lot more often than we think!

About 2 months ago, I got a message from mum saying that she was in Superdrug and she actually witnessed a woman squat in the middle of the shop and took a sh!t... I mean seriously...

If you ask me, we all need to go into the jungle with a load of tigers and let natural selection do its work for a few weeks.

If you ask me, we all need to go into the jungle with a load of tigers and let natural selection do its work for a few weeks.

Amen to that! These people can breed freely!