World Cup!

LOL Jase, you mean like Suarez by any chance???

So what do we make of Suarez then? What punishment should he get?

The guy clearly has some deep rooted issues which need addressed. I'd throw everything I possibly could and then some at him.

When you see all three biting incidents, the similarities are frightening - this doesn't compare against any single heat of the moment incidents we might see with bad tackles or such like, this intentional, repeated and disgusting.

I'd have him banned from ALL professional football till the issues are addressed by a psychiatrist or such like.

Vile human being.

Ban for life!!!

No excuse for it, especially as a grown adult, its just bang out of order!!

They should take him tooth-a cleaners!! LOL (Had to get that in)

Reactions: warren_S5
And what about the guys who dive in studs showing, knee high, because they're p*ssed off with how the game is going??
Is what Suarez did worse than that??

He shouldn't have done it, its a childish/pathetic/etc move.. but it isn't going to threaten another player's career. Some of these intentional tackles are career threatening... proper assault... and all they get is a three match ban, if even that.

I know that I'd rather have someone bite my shoulder during a game than plough through my knee caps with both feet.

Again, what he did was wrong... but it needs a little perspective.

Reactions: Alex C
As a long suffering Liverpool fan I think they should take their time, study the Suarez biting footage over the next couple of months and not make any rash decisions on banning him - not until the sale to Barcelona goes through anyway, then they should ban him for at least two years. :)

Reactions: warren_S5
As a long suffering Liverpool fan I think they should take their time, study the Suarez biting footage over the next couple of months and not make any rash decisions on banning him - not until the sale to Barcelona goes through anyway, then they should ban him for at least two years. :)

He's a ****, but I still love him.

His passion for the game, for winning, is out of the world. You can see it in every minute of his time on the pitch. Sometimes it boils over. It shouldn't, but I'm afraid it always will. And when the day comes that he loses that bit of his personality... that'll be the day that he'll become less of a player.

Apart from Messi and one or two others... all of the best players have a screw loose and totally lose it at some point... Cantona, Maradona, Suarez, Ibrahimovic... even Zidane.

Suarez... you **** though.

Reactions: Nilz and Artimus
Suarez is barking,I say put him on a career long suspended 12 month ban and see what happens

I was talking to a colleague at work who was a criminal lawyer in his previous job. It seems that under UK law, teeth are deemed in law to be dangerous and offensive weapons, which is why biting someone is treated as grievous bodily harm. If you or I were accused of what Suarez is accused of, we could be facing jail time.

D61nChj

Reactions: Nilz
Ok, so who on here is multi-tasking? We're not even half an hour into the game, and Germany are leading Brazil 5-0.

I can see the 8 happening; not sure about the 2. Brazil are shambolic, Germany are relentless.

In the second half we're going to see Neymar on the pitch like....

Uploadfromtaptalk1404852476495

Last edited:
Reactions: Nilz and jdp1962
I thought a 3-0 was not going to be difficult.. but oh well Germany surprising us :) they deserve it, they play as A TRUE TEAM.

I'm driving to work at 5.30 tomorrow morning. Needn't worry about sleep being delayed by extra time or pens.

Juninho has aged ten years in 45 minutes. He looks about fifteen years old now.

Reactions: Nilz and Ads
What the actual eff!!!

I cant believe my eyes.

yep, called it several weeks ago as Germany being the team to watch

and they were really ****** off at the one goal the brazil scored, truly staggering team performance

Unbelievable result, was shocked to see such an huge difference in goals between the 2 teams.

A very nice story came out of the world cup.........

After Nigeria was eliminated from the World Cup, the Nigerian captain personally offered to refund all the expenses of fans that travelled to Brazil.

He said he just needs their bank details and pin numbers to complete the transaction.

:whistle2:

Reactions: DarkBunny, Nilz, jdp1962 and 1 other person